CCTV Previously Abused Dog Shown Affection for First Time

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by fland, Jan 1, 2016.

1. fland

fland Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's a very touching video with a happy ending, where a dog that was previously horribly abused in Romania is at first terrified of human contact, but then soon warms up to it's first experience of affection. It has thankfully been adopted into a loving home:

Nice, bobp, Mike Huntslooce and 27 others like this.
  2. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm no bleeding heart but, I love to see abused animals saved.

All these poor dogs want is what anyone wants, a little love.

3. piledriver123

piledriver123 Wonky hunter and Shed lover VIP

Reputations:
    I really don't understand why we can't just throw people off a cliff who abuse children and animals??

4. Winston Ono

Winston Ono Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't watch it

6. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Holy shit, I couldn't either. I thought it was other surround noises at first and then realized it was the dog. Poor thing. Damn.

7. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I know--it breaks your fucking heart even though you know it ends well. I started to watch but the poor thing's wailing made my own dogs go nuts.

I want to adopt another one so badly but I'm not sure I can afford it. But what the hell, right? We'll get by.

8. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    The only problem is finding a cliff that's tall enough.

9. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I want to invent a profession. I'm not going to be an animal rescuer, I want to be an Abuser Karma Bringerer. Animal Planet can film it. I would watch that fucking documentary all day long.

Just 24 hours of assholes getting fingernails removed with pliers, eyes melted in the socket with hot pokers, testicles crushed in vice grips, etc etc.

At the end of each episode the mamed fucks have to feed their damaged and removed body parts to the very animals they abused. After watching the animals feed on said body parts and defecate the scraps, the Abuser is then fed the waste. That way they still get their body parts back and the pussies can't complain about cruelty to the humans.

10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    My little girl came from a horrible background. She had a litter of puppies when she was a puppy. Her owner abandened her and her puppies. She had to fend for herself and her family in Paterson NJ. When she was rescued, they said she was like a skeleton but all her puppies survived. The fur around her tail is missing. Somebody threw some type of acid on her tail.
    Because she was a PitBull, she was in the shelter for six months with no takers until I adopted her. She's the sweetest dog you could ever meet. She now has a great life.
    I'd like to throw her past owner off a cliff.

MobyDick, Nice, Guacamole and 19 others like this.
  11. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ok, now I REALLY can't click on that :(

12. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It fries my ass that pits STILL have such a bad reputation. I've known MANY, all were rescues, and all were the sweetest dogs you'd ever want to be around. AND, most were family dogs, spending all their time around children. This includes my brother's pit, and the pit he got for his daughter's mother. So, my niece has spent every moment of her life (all 4 1/2 years :p ) around one or both of these dogs, and they love her as much as she loves them. It's about the owners, not the dogs. :fil:

13. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    I told my husband that since we're probably not gonna have kids...I'd like to adopt a senior dog or one with a disability.

I always kind of joke that I want a dog in a wheelchair

#mypurpose....lol

Nice, Guacamole, CrucifiedAGT and 6 others like this.
  14. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone can watch, there is no beating. It cries because its expecting to be beaten when touched by a human. It warms quickly.

15. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The world would suck without dogs.

16. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:
    makes no sense why some animals get dealt such a horrible card in life...:(

17. Notfunorfunny

Notfunorfunny I Can Pull It

Reputations:
    This is what it's all about. Thanks for the touching and emotionally reinvigorating post.

CrucifiedAGT and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  18. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Without animals.

19. McLennison

McLennison VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    By "animals" does that include fish too? Take a favorite food, hide it on a barbed hook, have fish chomp on it, reel them in with hook firmly in their mouth and lift it out of water. What about mice and rats? Those traps gotta be pretty painful. "Let's hide up in a tree and wait for some deer to pass by. Then BLAM! What fun!"

LobsterTails likes this.
  20. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Unfortunately sometimes even if the dog recovers physically they don't mentally from past abuse.They are like human beings in that regard. I had as a boy a lovely collie called 'flin'.He was a rescue dog. One of his eyes was badly damaged because of an abusive owner. That dog decided out of all the family he was my dog and he would follow my everywhere. He would try to follow me to school, he would also hide my clothes so I couldn't go to school. Unfortunately as he grew older,he developed unfortunate behaviours, and this was before the days of dog psychologists. He became fiercely protective over me and my mother, and one day he mistook a man standing close to me as a threat and ripped his leg up . The man was kind and didn't contact the police. He also became very jealous of my younger brother and at times for no apparently reason become extremely aggressive. I didn't know at the time, but my mother took him to the vets and the vet told her he probably had brain damage from all the beatens he took. After he got out the house and attacked some kids in the street he had to be put down. Real shame,because 90 percent of the time he was a kind loyal dog.

Personally I think anyone who abuses animals should be beaten to death. Because most of the time they would do the same to a vunerable human being especially if they could get away with it.