PROF: Thanksgiving 'White-Supremacist Holiday;' Founders 'Nazis'...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Nov 23, 2012.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Thanksgiving Celebrates Our 'Original Sin,' 'Views Virtually Identical To Nazis,' Journalism Prof Preaches

By Dan Gainor
    November 22, 2012

[​IMG]
    Robert Jensen

Forget all that turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie, today should be a day of fasting and atonement for American “sin.” That’s according to Robert Jensen, a journalism professor at the University of Texas at Austin. Jensen, known for his hard-left politics, also calls Thanksgiving a “white-supremacist holiday.”
    Jensen’s opinion piece “No Thanks for Thanksgiving,” appeared on the far-left, Soros-connected website Alternet on Thanksgiving eve. In it, he wrote how Native Americans suffered because of the “European invasion of the Americas.” He went on to compare the Founding Fathers to Nazi Germany. “How does a country deal with the fact that some of its most revered historical figures had certain moral values and political views virtually identical to Nazis?” he asked.
    According to Jensen, Thanksgiving is “at the heart of U.S. myth-building. “But in the United States, this reluctance to acknowledge our original sin -- the genocide of indigenous people -- is of special importance today,” he explained.
    Jensen has a long career in both working journalism and academia, including work as a copy editor at The St. Paul Pioneer Press and the St. Petersburg Times, as well as “volunteer editing and writing for the Texas Triangle, Austin (weekly statewide lesbian/gay paper).”
    This wasn’t the first time Jensen has bashed America. He does so on a regular basis. Other Alternet pieces include headlines like “The Painful Collapse of Empire: How the ‘American Dream’ and American Exceptionalism Wreck Havoc on the World” or “What White People Fear.”
    Alternet is part of the George-Soros-supported Media Consortium. It is one of 58 left-wing media operations that aim to create a progressive “echo chamber.”

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Why do people even read this tripe?

3. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    They're angry at themselves for failing at life and need a way to externalize the anger because they're just too chickenshit to off themselves.

4. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    Wreck havoc?
    And this shithead is a journalism professor? :facepalm:

5. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    If you write positive fluffy stuff nobody reads you and papers use your work as filler. Bad new and shocking headlines sells the National Enquirer.

6. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    It's not just him. I'm a regular news hog, and I guess nobody uses Editors, proof readers, or even spell check anymore. It's terrible. And I'm talking even on major news networks.

My favorite is when they print an article like, "It was unbelievable!" Baker said. And you scan back through the story trying to find out just who the fuck this Baker person is, and they're nowhere to be found in the article. :grr:

7. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    the injuns should have invited ALL the invaders to a feast. Once they were all in one place, slaughtered them...:hat:

8. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    Yeah writing quality is almost nonexistent anymore. I think it has to do with the necessary immediacy of news today due to technology improvements.

9. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It's all about this.

ME = Heah

YOU = Heah

10. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    That was the first thing I picked up on.

I am part native american (Onondaga from the Iroquois) and personally don't get all that excited over Thanksgiving. The native americans taught the invaders and Pilgrims how to fend for themselves by showing them how to grow corn, squash, beans (the Three Sisters), and other food but eventually just got fucked over in the end.

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Hey, they got some kick ass beads.

12. Mr Doodle

Mr Doodle Active Member

Reputations:
    The guy's right but everyone from that time is dead. I always think those land stealing Israelis are pieces of crap but they've had that land basically a lifetime. Maybe they are wise in just waiting it out until it becomes a piece of history and everyone responsible is dead.

13. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sometimes when a group of people have something in abundance, like land, they trade it for things they don't have, like horseys, liquor and guns.

I understand your scope of history hasn't made it past the 8th grade liberal asshole teacher that masturbated with peanut butter, but as long as you're breathing you can still learn things. :console:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  14. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Kinda but it was more like Massasoit asked the pilgrims if they would bring their guns and help them out with a tribe a few miles away. Buncha dead Indians later they are all eating goose and food they took from the plundered village.

15. Mr Doodle

Mr Doodle Active Member

Reputations:
    Wow, I'm sure you find those threads on Stormfront unbelievably intelligent but I don't recall forced relocations of Native Americans ending in disease and death and wholesale slaughter to be a sensible real estate policy. I know you're sad your cultbot lost the election and even sadder your Fuhrer lost the war but your lack of shame in basing your worldview on people based on their melanin will insulate you from the harsh reality that your acquaintances refer to you as "that old racist creep who will die alone"

16. Avery

Reputations:
    :lol: Nice canned response, retard.

Also, cool it with the run-on sentences, k?

17. Avery

Reputations:
    Projecting much, cunt-burp?! :funny: :belch:

18. Mr Doodle

Mr Doodle Active Member

Reputations:
    Wow what a brilliant response! I made you my bitch and you called me a cunt-burp, a retard and criticized my grammar! You really know how to win debates, Mitt Romney must've been an idiot for not hiring you to write his speeches as you so masterfully put liberals in their place, calling Obama a cunt-burp would've won Mitt the election! I just feel so shamed I don't have your rhetorical skills, single sentences with ad hominem attacks and emoticons are the true great weapons of verbal attack, not actual words that say stuff.

19. Avery

Reputations:
    Well it isn't going the Hitler route, but hey, what is...

20. Avery

Reputations:
    Ask yourself why somebody would bring up Mitt Romney and Hitler in a thread about colonial Europeans & Thanksgiving...then think about how often that person has their drool cup changed by a nurse. Go.

And what the fuck is a "single sentence"?! :wtf: