News Professor Accused Of Raping Disabled, Nonverbal, Diaper-Wearing Black Man

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Miss America, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Miss America

Miss America Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bizarre . . . Guilty or not guilty?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...per-wearing-man-cerebral-palsy-says-love.html

From the story.
    "But the prosecution Thursday questioned the method and how the man could communicate if he wanted to stop having sex in her Newark office in 2011.

Stubblefield said he could bang on the floor."

That sounds like an admission against interest.:usex:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Rutgers University professor testified in her own defense Thursday, insisting that she did not rape a disabled man suffering from cerebral palsy, and that the two were 'in love.'

During cross-examination, philosophy professor Anna Stubblefield, 45, insisted she and the victim - a 34-year-old African-American man who is unable to speak or eat on his own - were in a consensual relationship.

Under questioning from her lawyer Wednesday, Stubblefield explained the man could express himself through a technique known as facilitated communication in which she used her hands to help him type on a keyboard.

[​IMG]

+7
    On the stand: Philosophy professor Anna Stubblefield, pictured here at the Essex County Courthouse in Newark Thursday, denied raping a disabled, non-verbal man in her Rutgers University office in 2011

[​IMG]

+7
    Graphic details: Prosecution detailed in court Thursday how Stubblefield, who is divorced and has a daughter, pulled down the man's diaper to perform a sex act and the two had sex on a yoga mat

But the prosecution Thursday questioned the method and how the man could communicate if he wanted to stop having sex in her Newark office in 2011.

When people fall in love with each other, the last thing you're thinking about is, "Hey, let's go ask our moms if it's okay."'

Stubblefield said he could bang on the floor.

The judge has barred expert testimony on facilitated communication because she determined it's ‘not a recognized science.’

Essex County Assistant Prosecutor Eric Plant questioned Stubblefield about her sexual encounters with the man, identified in court only as D.J., and the time she 'had him on the floor' of her office and 'raped' him on a yoga mat, reported NJ.com.

The Rutgers educator denied the allegations, stating, 'I did not rape [D.J.].'

The 45-year-old resident of West Orange is charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault stemming from two encounters with the alleged victim in her Newark office in 2011.

According to D.J.'s mother, the 34-year-old suffers from cerebral palsy, wears diapers and requires assistance with common everyday tasks like bathing, eating and walking.

[​IMG]

+7
    The 45-year-old academic, pictured here at a conference, is charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault stemming from two encounters with the alleged victim in her Newark office in 2011

[​IMG]

+7
    [​IMG]

+7
    Stubblefield’s daughter, Zoe Stubblefield (pictured), told DailyMail.com today that the victim's family, who are black, were targeting her mother because she was white. She also called them 'money-hungry idiots'

His brother said other than making the occasional noise, the man is non-verbal.

Stubblefield’s daughter, Zoe Stubblefield, told DailyMail.com today that the victim's family, who are black, were targeting her mother because she was white and they were 'money-hungry idiots'.

Speaking at her mother’s home in West Orange, New Jersey, Friday, the younger Ms Stubblefield told DailyMail.com that D.J.’s relatives were 'huge a**holes'.

She said: 'They have done this because my mom is white and we used to have a lot of money and they're poor.'

The woman who is the guy’s mother has ruined my whole entire life. I think they are a bunch of money-hungry idiots.
    Zoe Stubblefield
    Zoe Stubblefield also said that the family of the 34-year-old disabled man were suing them.

'The woman who is the guy’s mother has ruined my whole entire life,’ she said, later adding: 'I think they are a bunch of money-hungry idiots.'

An expert witness testifying for the prosecution said that D.J. is intellectually disabled and cannot consent to sex, but Stubblefield claimed that the man consented through the controversial method of 'facilitated communication.'

The two met back in 2009 through D.J.'s brother, then a student at Rutgers who was enrolled in Stubblefield's class.

The philosophy teacher at one point mentioned facilitated communication to her students, which piqued the brother’s interest and he later asked her for more information about the technique, believing it could help D.J.

Stubblefield spent the next two years working with D.J. on his communication skills, during which time she claimed he was able to write essays and academic papers, including one which was presented at the 2010 Society for Disabilities Studies conference.

In May 2011, D.J. revealed to his mother and brother, who are his legal guardians, his sexual relationship with Stubblefield.

2. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    What happened, there should be tons of responses to this thread. I call shenanigans.

scoobyla and Wainegro like this.
  3. Wainegro

Wainegro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not reading this novel

WHTHS likes this.
  5. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    Dominic had sex with the professor, not Beetlejuice.

6. al pacinos baby

al pacinos baby Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Liberals

jeff1234 and DiamondGoddess like this.
  7. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    As someone who went to college, I can personally attest that academia is full o fukkin weirdos!!!

Bih's got weird, psycho, desperate, hard-up eyes on her.

Turtle Man, funkface and stash like this.
  8. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    White women don't normally ..........................

[​IMG]

9. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And here I am not getting laid. =/

Trophy Knife, Summer and Pooh bear like this.
  10. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's a professor at Rutgers?

Guilty as charged.

11. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Black Wang.
    [​IMG]

12. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That "facilitated communication" is total bullshit. Families want so badly to believe there's an intelligent talented person trapped in a damaged body they get taken in by these frauds. I saw a demonstration on a TV show where they proved it was fake. They had a woman and this handicapped guy look through a viewer at an image, then asked the guy to identify what he saw by typing it on a keyboard. They told the woman that both of them were seeing the same image, but they were actually showing them different images. Each time she took the guy's hand and helped him type on the keyboard and each time the answer was what SHE saw on the viewer, NOT what he saw. When they confronted her she got flustered and made excuses, but it was clear SHE was the one who was deciding what to type.

13. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    Are you a member of the heteronormative patriarchy?

14. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I guess everyone has a type.

15. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I pull down the diaper, your buttcheeks was warm.

16. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Gold

Reputations:

Well this was the last thing I exspected to read today

17. VarmintSam

VarmintSam Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Fuck her right in the poosay :yay:

18. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Both guilty.

Death penalty x2.

Case closed. :grad:

19. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    She's like the nurse in Johnny Got His Gun, except hideous.

20. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations: