public bathroom horror stories

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by InstigatinMofo, Feb 14, 2013.

1. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

piledriver123 likes this.
  2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh my.

jennyb likes this.
  3. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Jesus, help me I have a few. I worked in bars in my 20's. The main one I worked at for years was hoppin', so there was a lot of use of the bathrooms. The men's room always smelled like piss but the ladies room was by far the worst. They'd stuff toilet paper in the commode to overflow the toilets on a regular basis and trash it in general, but the worst thing I've ever seen was a toilet in the ladies room that had a log the size of the loaves of bread you get from Tony Roma's, piss, toilet paper and to top it off a bloody tampon. I thought it was a joke, but it was not. The memory haunts me to this day. Whenever I tell this story, women always say "in the ladies room, no way!"...I let them know that I'm onto them: Chicks are Gross.

jennyb likes this.
  4. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Why oh WHY did I click on this thread? :puke:

5. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    this is why i never use public bathrooms or the subway :puke:

ZevonFan likes this.
  6. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Taliaferro County, Georgia. Stopped at the only gas station off of 20 on the way back from camping with my wife. She went into the ladies room and walked right out. Said it looked like someone had an abortion in there after we got back on the road and she said, "I have to go to the bathroom."

I asked why she had to go already and that's when she told me about the bathroom and how she couldn't use it. She waited to tell me about the bathroom because she knew I'd have to get a look and take pics.

Bitch.

7. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    I think that second pic is walleye! :wtf:

8. Mr. Potato Head

Reputations:
    Shoulda turned that car around!

9. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I work with a lot of older obese women (who refuse to retire) and the women's bathroom is toxic. My co-workers and I use codewords when warning others to avoid it. Many times throughout the day I walk in and am almost brought to my knees. I just turn around and leave so I won't inhale airborne shitflakes.
    Once I entered a stall and ran my hand down the outside of the door to close it- my hand ran right through a freshly wiped snot rocket. I want to puke thinking about it. :(

10. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That first pic, someone needs to see a doctor! :eek: Years back in an office building, there was a horrible smell coming from one of the restrooms. Thought the floor drains had backed up. Nope, someone had eaten a corn and bean burrito and a whole box of "Colon Blow", as there was a trail of diharrea from the door into a stall. Missed the toliet bowl, but "painted" the wall behind it with several shades of poo-poo. Women's restroom. Poor day porter had to hose it down and bleach the whole place.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    The only time I ever use a public toilet is if I feel like I'm not gonna make it home. (not the urinal, just the toilet.)

12. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    What the fuck is wrong with people?! I thought my initial post was gross but if this thread has any legs my story will be one to tell to kindergartners about public courtesy...I have a bad feeling about this.

13. bucketbuddy

bucketbuddy New Member

Reputations:
    this

14. slats7

slats7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll bet the guy(?) in pic #2 was glad to get that log out of his system.

John Mahlin, jcosey and jennyb like this.
  15. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Oh, I wanted to so badly but she really had to go and we were a ways from the next gas station. For the interstate it's a real long stretch between gas stations.

But I so wanted to fucking see it. She had so much trouble describing some of what she saw, was disturbed, had a few nightmares. I asked if she thought someone was killed in there and she didn't think so but did believe a chick went in there and miscarried a sizable fetus or performed a coat-hanger abortion or even gave birth in there.

Thinking back, I should have called the cops but didn't want to deal with the rubes in Taliaferro County, Georgia. You know how they pronounce Taliaferro in those parts? Shit you not, they pronounce it "Toliver."

Imagine the retardation they must have at the 911 call center.

But yeah, wish I coulda gotten some pics. Sounded totally epic. Chicks get the worst of it in the bathrooms because of their monthly bloody snatches and pregnancies, etc. Us guys have to deal with our share of slobs, no doubt. But at least we don't naturally bleed from out genitals.

16. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Totally with you there. I won't make myself uncomfortable if I need to take a deuce, which is progress for me. As a kid, I could NOT use the toilet unless I was on the verge of shitting my pants.

But if I can avoid taking a deuce in public, I do. The problem with being a guy is your dick and scrotum hang when sitting and can hit the bowl.

On a public toilet, that will ruin a day for me.

Roeu812 likes this.
  17. Mr. Potato Head

Reputations:
    Me to the core. :jj:

Roeu812 likes this.
  18. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    another wtf :facepalm:

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Years back there was a national park site with 3 urinals and a couple of stalls for the men's room. 4th of July, huge crowds of drunken partiers. Water drainage from it is bad because it's on the river. Apparently with the heavy use the system got clogged. I get a call to go to check the bathrooms and both toilets and all 3 urinals are stacked with shit. Guys were leaning back into the urinals to shit. That must have been quite a sight to witness. I don't like pissing next to another guy. I can't imagine standing there while some dude is shitting into a urinal.

We had one black employee. Guess who had to clean it up?

(actually he preferred the extra pay for restroom duty)

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    LOL, I was shocked that it was pronounced that way too. But it's the right way. There was a confederate General with that name and the history books always make sure to note the pronunciation.