Punks cold-cock security guard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Sep 6, 2014.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Tough-talking jackasses were asked to leave Jackson Square mall in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada after riding their bikes inside the food court. One of them films the action outside the mall and then posts the video giving a clear look at the suspects and using their names aloud. Takes a real man to hit a guy in the face with a shoe when he's already down from a sucker punch.

2. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hey, I went to university in Hamilton and used to go to the mall all the time. there's a lot of scum bags in Hamilton. no one gives a fuck but i'm compelled to post this.

Partyxanimal likes this.
  3. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to skateboard in that exact area and never had a problem with security. bikers are scum

Shortwave98 likes this.
  4. fooxeer56

fooxeer56 Active Member

Reputations:
    What a bunch of fags all of them..

Mantis and Roeu812 like this.
  5. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I get kind of embarrassed when I think back on all the years I spent skateboarding. me and my friends weren't too bad and were fairly respectable but now as an adult I definitely see why people sometimes didn't want you skating or biking on certain property. I spent an afternoon watching videos on youtube of skateboarders being kicked out of skate spots and I couldn't relate to the whiny kids at all anymore. I still have a soft spot for skateboarding (I still even own one) but I guess I'm officially a grown-up now. it kind of sucks.

wigtropolis likes this.
  6. dawg

Reputations:
    Dont get caught up in that social bullshit with the pressures that come with it. I have never grown up and dont intend to. Grab your skateboard bro, its not only fun its exercise. Fuck whoever doesnt like it.

Freedom Fries and Shortwave98 like this.
  7. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I hear ya and I agree, but you got to be a bit careful or before you know it you're a 60 year old man with a poodle wig and Varvatos skinny jeans

8. dawg

Reputations:
    You 60? Maybe you should stay away from the skateboard :jj:

Shortwave98 likes this.
  9. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    this was just on the news a few weeks ago, where a park ranger was attacked by skateboarders because he told them to stop. Notice the Asian kid laughing and filming his friends right in the middle of it.

10. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Preliminary Hearing For Man Facing Charges In Videotaped Beating Of Philadelphia Park Ranger
    September 4, 2014 7:45 PM

By Tim Jimenez

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The 19-year-old Pottstown man, facing felony assault charges for the viral video beating of a ranger in Love Park last month, had his preliminary hearing Thursday.

The prosecution wanted to play the 1 minute and 50 second clip of the attack for Judge Nazario Jimenez Jr. Permission was granted and as the video was being viewed by Jimenez, Assistant District Attorney Joseph Whitehead and defense attorney Samuel Di Matteo, the 35-year-old park ranger kept shaking his head and tried to look away.

Authorities say, in the video, the defendant Curtis Tanner is seen beating the ranger down in Love Park on August 15th.

Assistant District Attorney Joseph Whitehead said this was the first time in the ranger’s seven years working in the city, third on Love Park duty, that he feared for his life.

“I don’t think things have gotten so bad in our city that a park ranger should accept a consequence of his job is that he may get pummeled, kicked in the head and spit on.”

The ranger testified he tried to enforce a no skateboarding rule, but Tanner and a few others didn’t listen. Tanner kept talking trash, the ranger said, then attacked him even as he tried to back away.

“Concerned about what it would mean for his job if he actually got into a fistfight or altercation,” Whitehead said.

The defense argues the victim didn’t identify himself as a ranger to Tanner and the others. In his testimony, the ranger said he was wearing his uniform but did not wear his badge that day. Di Matteo also asked the ranger about the severity of his injuries. The victim said he was not badly injured. He said, after the attack, he called his supervisor who urged him to get checked out. The victim said he was evaluated at Roxborough Memorial Hospital after speaking to police about the attack.

Judge Jimenez Jr., at the request of the defense, reduced Tanner’s bail from $250,000 to $10,000. Di Matteo argued that Tanner has never missed an appearance in court. The prosecution requested bail be increased to $350,000 but that was denied. Whitehead argued that Tanner has been arrested six times since April 2013 and that four of the six arrests took place in Montgomery County.

Whitehead also pushed for the felony aggravated assault charge to be bumped up from second to first degree. That was also denied by the judge. Tanner is also charged with simple assault, recklessly endangering another person and making terroristic threats.

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  11. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fucking pussies

12. dawg

Reputations:
    A gang of kids fighting but since they are all different races where is the outrage? no outrage on human on human crime?

Shortwave98 likes this.
  13. 4inches is fine

4inches is fine Active Member

Reputations:
    How could jesus just stand there?!? Religion is such a sham

slipkid69 likes this.
  14. Mantis

Mantis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That video was kinda black on black crime from what it looked like.

15. Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nope, just as wrong as all the other assaults I've seen on here. A man just trying to do his job and a bunch of little pukes making the world a more miserable place.

seau45 and dawg like this.
  16. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I totally did not guess the race... Overlooked the fact that is was in Canada, a country with 2 black people

17. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    No reggies involved....odd.

18. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    fucking white people.

19. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Looks to me like the rent-a-cop threw a knee first.

20. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations: