R.I.P. Simon Says

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BaldPussy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. BaldPussy

BaldPussy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. BarberFloyd

BarberFloyd God Bless DuPont Chemicals Banned User

Reputations:
    The first thread about him was pretty boring. I didn't even see the Artie topic being brought up which I would have liked to see since it's really the only reason I know he's connected to the show and the part where everyone was just calling him a arrogant asshole a few weeks ago but nothing but sad smiley faces.

Second thread was even better because Stuttering John started a new one, clearly without seeing the first one or not caring, and then observing the rift between stuttering John having the right to post a new thread because he is the only one here who had a relationship with Mr. Says vs putting him above the common gestures one uses on the internet such as double posting to at least give the sense you are observing other people and what they are saying.

Also very entertaining that because Stuttering John is the only one here to have a relationship with Mr. Says, immediatly calls out Mr. Wes Man Tooth for being "petty" when someone has just died.
    Mr. Melendez being the only one to feel any sort of real pain in this man's death vs the observing masses who do not. You really rarely get to see this. It's like if the person ringing up your groceries says their uncle has died, you obligatorily feel bad but you really don't care and nor should you, you didn't know them at all.

This thread is pretty good though because none of those useless things will be a bother here.