News Racist BU Prof Was Charged With Felony In 2008

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, May 24, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Sends racist tweets about white males
    Taunts rape victim
    identity thief

Still has job. #blackprivledgerocks

Boston University prof at center of racist tweet flap was charged with felony ID theft in 2008
    [​IMG]
    Boston University Professor Saida Grundy (Boston University)

A newly hired Boston University professor, who apologized over racially charged comments and allegedly ridiculed a white rape victim in Facebook posts, reportedly was charged in 2008 with felony identity theft.

According to Boston.com, incoming BU sociology professor Saida Grundy was convicted of a misdemeanor in 2008 after she created a fake account for another woman on the adult website Fling.com.

Grundy, who was a graduate student at the University of Michigan at the time, said in a statement to Boston.com: “When this incident occurred I was 24, and exercised the poor judgment of a heartbroken 24 year old. I took accountability then as I do now. I hold true to the lessons learned, and my life has since moved on.”

Boston.com obtained the court records in the case, as well as the police report, which stated the fake account was created using photos Grundy got of a woman who was dating a man with whom Grundy had also been involved. The photos of the woman, who lived in Virginia, were taken from the man’s email account.

The Virginia woman became aware of the Fling.com account in her name in June 2008. She called local police, Boston.com reports, who then contacted police in Ann Arbor, Mich.

“This was a jealous thing regarding another man,” Grundy told the police, Boston.com reports, citing the police report.

Grundy was charged with identity theft and using computers to commit a crime, both felonies. She also was charged with malicious use of a telecommunications service, a misdemeanor.

Grundy pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor count in exchange for the dismissal of the felonies. Her probation ended in June 2009.

Boston University says the 2008 conviction will not derail Grundy’s employment.

“A number of years ago, when she was a student at the University of Michigan, Dr. Grundy made a mistake,” Steve Burgay, the university’s senior vice president of external affairs, told Boston.com.

“She admitted the mistake, accepted the consequences, and brought closure to that case,” he continued. “Eight years later, we do not see any reason to reopen it.”

Grundy, an incoming assistant professor of sociology and African-American studies at the school, previously tweeted that "white masculinity is THE problem for america’s (sic) colleges," white men are a "problem population,” and that she tries to avoid shopping at white-owned businesses.

After several alumni complaints, Boston University president Robert Brown condemned the racist tweets.

“I regret that my personal passion about issues surrounding these events led me to speak about them indelicately," Grundy said following the controversy. "I deprived them of the nuance and complexity that such subjects always deserve."

The racist tweets were followed by reports that Boston University was sent an outrageous Facebook exchange in which a poster who identifies herself as the controversial sociology professor mercilessly ridicules a white rape victim.

That victim, Meghan Chamberlin, told FoxNews.com that the posts, made in a February public chat about a controversial article on race that the Facebook thread had linked to, felt “like a kick in the stomach.”

The commenter, who identified herself as Sai Grundy in the Feb. 25 thread and uses the same photo the professor uses on tweets she acknowledged last week, responded by making fun of the victim’s crying.

Sai Grundy wrote: “^^THIS IS THE S**T I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHY DO YOU GET TO PLAY THE VICTIM EVERY TIME PEOPLE OF COLOR AND OUR ALLIES WANT TO POINT OUT RACISM. my CLAWS?? Do you see how you just took an issue that WASNT about you, MADE it about you, and NOW want to play the victim when I take the time to explain to you some s**t that is literally $82,000 below my pay grade? And then you promote your #whitegirltears like that’s some badge you get to wear… YOU BENEFIT FROM RACISM. WE’RE EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU and you’re vilifying my act of intellectual altruism by saying i stuck my “claws” into you?”

Chamberlin responded by trying to leave the discussion. “I am choosing to “exit” this conversation,” she wrote.

But Grundy posted again, finishing with: “go cry somewhere. since that’s what you do.”

Chamberlin responded: “Will do.”

Maxim Lott contributed to this report.

2. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    Next thing you know she will have fiddled with a sibling in her early teens and Huckabee will come to her defense.

3. fag

fag Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wow I'm shocked a black person breaking laws. So shocked. Crazy. I can't believe it. My god. Unreal. Holy moly.

JustLurking, KDK12 and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  4. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    um, she's NUTS o_O

5. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    A bitch is a bitch - NWA

Kilroy, babybear and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  6. spark888

spark888 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Would never send any of my kids to that liberal school. What's it take for her to get fired. Whitey speak with that kind of hate and they would be gone in a second.

GQtaste, AllAboutHim Ed and babybear like this.
  7. they're at it again

they're at it again Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Black Privilege
    Getting a job at a major university with a felony on your record when they run your criminal report.
    Anyone actually believe that this bitch would have gotten a job is she was white and a felony popped up on the background check?
    You gotta love Affirmative Action

Slow, babybear, goldtopper and 5 others like this.
  8. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:

If you're a semi normal, reasonable black person, the opportunities in America's best companies are unlimited

No one ever mentions this

9. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard said he can't understand how anyone can be against affirmative action:

[​IMG]

10. XXXL yoga pants

XXXL yoga pants Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wait, does this mean all the troll accounts I have are actually felonies? Or do I have to use a real person's name and image together?

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  11. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Hmmm. Bit of a gummy smile. Yeah, not a very good tooth-to-gum ratio on that one."

-Stewie Griffin

Pussy Tendon likes this.
  12. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'd bang her

13. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I thought colleges only looked the other way like this when "student-athletes" in money making sports were involved. BU was probably so thrilled that they could boost their faculty diversity numbers with this woman that they forgot to check her background.

Some of Howard's marbles are going to pay her salary, as Ashley attends BU.

14. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I bet her white boyfriend left her for a white woman
    Hence the problem with white men being the problem on university campasses

JesusTwins and BethSucks like this.
  15. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    THIS!
    I don't think he even had a black female intern. You would think Robin Ophelia Quivers would champion that

16. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Affirmative action at work ladies and gentlemen

17. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    artie almost looks shopped in

18. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:

She is also a Reggie, so as long as she only displays racism toward whites or Christians, it's perfectly acceptable.

babybear likes this.
  19. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Is this cunt fired yet?

babybear likes this.
  20. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Was she unarmed? That makes it ok ya know...