Racist Howard "shiksa" / Jew controlled media

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by username, Jan 30, 2013.

1. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard loves to call white women for[FONT=Arial, serif] "shiksa".
    Wonder if he sees the AAAAaaaamzing one as a shiksa.

[/FONT]â€The network of Jewish men that controls Hollywood has always been characterized by an intense sexual fixation on the shiksa — shiksa being a derogatory slur for a Gentile woman, literally signifying â€unclean animal†according to its Yiddish etymology

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/monroe.htm

--

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

â€As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.†[FONT=Arial, serif]â€But I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.â€[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, serif]No wonder that almost all villains in movies are aryan whites.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, serif]The jew hates them including ultra-jew Howard. [/FONT]

2. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    funny thing is although i'm a jewess, i consider myself a white woman. i have never known any of my relatives to use the term "shiksa" or "goy".....

are you telling me i'm not white? what am i? i have white skin, straight reddish brown hair, and blue eyes.

3. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    From my computer dictionary, shiksa sure sounds like a description of Beff.

Shiksa usually refers to an attractive blonde gentile woman or girl who might be a temptation to Jewish men or boys, e.g., for dating, intermarriage, etc.

4. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
  5. Cum Burrito

Cum Burrito Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    all i know is howard should not be saying the word shiksa with those lispy choppers

6. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Height, weight, cup size, age? Pic?

7. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    not sure: already know username excuses his stupidity with his self-proclaimed issues with english. now apparently he also has issues with yiddish and german. what does he not have issues with?

"shiksa" is yiddish but has become a common idiom in the US for basically any non-jewish woman you would like to fuck, sort of like the way milf is used. many decades ago it was a bit more specific because it was generally used to refer to a blond woman, but now that women can change their hair color daily if they choose color is not that important.

8. newcastlefan

Reputations:

the KKK says we are not white.

9. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    In the past Howard has used derogatory terms for non-jеwѕ. Nothing new. He's clearly a supremacist.

10. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the original Jews were from north east Africa and south west asia, so it is safe to assume a non white heritage. over the past 4 thousand years, the Jews crossbred with the euro people and with Negroes of the eastern seaboard of Africa. the Palestinians and the Jews are of 1 blood, they are the descendants of Abraham

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  11. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    You're wanted around just as much as any other minority.

12. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    You'd have issues too if you were trying to post anti-semitic stuff while a man eating polar bear and rabies infected reindeer were staring in your window.:wigtip:

13. isabella

Reputations:
    i have a feeling "username" speaks perfectly fine english. in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if he's american....he just hides behind his poor use of english to be able to voice his beliefs. i have no problem with that....the exchange of different opinions and beliefs are what make free speech so precious.

so, the KKK doesn't believe i'm white. OK. neither does the website stormfront which is one of the funniest places on the net. i check the site fairly often to see the atrocities we joos have perpetrated on humanity.....hilarious!
    but did you ever see some of this "master race"? they're fat and inbred looking....they should tread softly in their hate.

14. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    The KKK didn't even consider Catholics white back in the day, they're full of shit. I'm half Armenian, I'm pretty sure they'd hang me before most American Jews based on my complexion. This whole master race concept is ridiculous anyway, during the days of the Roman empire there was no distinction of "Black" and "White"; some of the later Roman emperors were dark enough so that they would probably be considered black by KKK standards.

[​IMG]Septimius Severus, the guy on the right, was a Roman emperor.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  15. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    Daniel Carver says we're not white. I figure that means we're entitled to salvery reparations and i'm still waiting for my check.

16. isabella

Reputations:
    the interesting thing about jesus is that he's always portrayed in art as having fair skin and long silky hair but in reality he would look more like qadaffi or mubarak.
    but when the church is the patron (as it was in the 1400's through the renaissance)it calls the shots. there are even white supremacist websites that are down on christianity BECAUSE it is a religion which originated as an outgrowth of judaism and the mideast.
    things get murky.

17. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    there were no white people in suma then, so it's a virtual certainty that jesus was not white as we currently consider people white. he was probably darker, or at least grayish.

18. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:

He actually called Beth that exact word at one point last week. I forget the exact context of the conversation, but Howard mentioned to Robin that Beth was so cute trying to repeat the yiddish terms he always says, because "she's such a shiksa, Robin." I think it was said on the day he told Lisa that Beth wants her to stop wearing the News jacket, but not 100% sure..

19. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    she is a shiksa, but its not anymore derrogatory than calling someone a milf.

20. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shiksa isn't insulting. Goyishe kop is far more derogatory.