Entertainment RADAR: Jennifer Aniston’s Wedding Toastmaster Howard Stern Called Star ‘Horrible’ Actress

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ALevy, Oct 1, 2015.

1. ALevy

ALevy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  2. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :giggle:

teehee, Dlist, stash and 4 others like this.
  3. TheSurvivingJesusTwin

TheSurvivingJesusTwin Half as ubiquitous

Reputations:
    Beautiful

teehee, Dlist, floplop and 3 others like this.
  4. Fillmore Fingers

Fillmore Fingers Sandy Vag Banned User

Reputations:
    Soup

5. TheSurvivingJesusTwin

TheSurvivingJesusTwin Half as ubiquitous

Reputations:
    Adam Levy! All hail the voice of reason!

ummm, blindbella, teehee and 19 others like this.
  6. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  8. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Choose Your Friends Wisely Jen! Aniston’s Wedding Toastmaster Howard Stern Called Star ‘Annoying,’ ‘Horrible’ Actress In Brutal ’07 Tirade
    Posted on Oct 1, 2015 @ 4:06AM
    [​IMG]
    upload_2015-10-1_9-38-11.png upload_2015-10-1_9-38-11.png
    CLICK FORMORE
    PICS OFHOWARD STERN

Getty Images
    Long before Howard Stern playedwedding toastmaster and vacationed with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, the shock jock called her an “annoying c**t” and a “horrible” actress in a 2007 diatribe aimed at his newfound friend.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the King of All Media and his animal activist wife Beth made the exclusive cut of 74 guests present for the Friends star’s wedding last month, where he delivered a humorous toast and called Aniston “very sweet,” “generous” and “a very nice person.”

Stern, 61, said he was even among the inner circle of guests that knew the top-secret affair wasn’t for Theroux’s birthday party, as the couple claimed in hopes of keeping a lid on things.

“Some people were left out of it, but they contacted us and said, ‘Look, please don’t tell anyone,'” the Private Parts star said on his radio show after the event, adding, “They’re so secretive, those two.”

PHOTOS: The King Of All Scandals: Shock Jock Howard Stern’s Top 20 Secrets & Feuds EXPOSED

But while all may seem rosy behind the veneer of Hollywood friendships, RadarOnline.com has unearthed a shocking clip of the radio icon when he wasn’t such a big fan of Aniston’s — slamming her as “an annoying c**t,” and dubbing Brad Pitt leaving her for Angelina Jolie as the “smartest move of 2006.”

Watch the video on RadarOnline.com (WARNING: Audio Contains Explicit Language)

The comments came during the news portion of Stern’s Jan. 3, 2007 broadcast, while Stern was talking about how to put together an interview. He called Aniston the “worst guest” to have on any talk show, painting her as calculating in her reluctance to dish details on her personal life.

“No matter what show she comes on it’s like a big deal: ‘Jennifer Aniston’s coming on, it’s like a big deal, controversy, Brad Pitt left her.’ And then she comes on and [when asked about her love life,] she goes … ‘I’m going to stop you right now, it’s very personal, and everything is fine.'”

Following his impression, Stern lashed out, saying, “Shut up hag! show your t*ts!”

PHOTOS: Howard Stern And Beth Stern Attend The North Shore Animal League America 2014 Celebrity Gala At The Plaza Hotel

Stern’s then co-host Artie Lange chimed in, “In every bio, she’s supposed to be this hilarious comedienne ….”

Stern cut him off, saying, “Oh, she has a great sense of humor: She had such a great sense of humor that Brad Pitt got the f**k out of there!

“Smartest move of 2006: Going to Angelina Jolie, I mean there’s just no doubt … get away from sour puss.”

The New York native continued doing impressions of the A-list actress speaking to her ex-husband Pitt, painting her as vapid in her attempts to evade the ever-present paparazzi.

PHOTOS: Where’s The Red Carpet? Jen Aniston, Jimmy Kimmel, Howard Stern, Beth O., Courteney Cox Vacay In Cabo

He said with a feminine affectation, “Hello Brad, I don’t want any paparazzi on our vacation, I’m taking every effort, every precaution so that the paparazzi doesn’t invade our vacation time. You know what, you’re so annoying, I’m going to go to Africa and adopt children.” (Ironically, Stern himself went on to complain about the presence of paps while on a winter getaway with Aniston, Theroux and Jimmy Kimmel at the Horrible Bosses star’s Mexico vacation home in late-2013.)

Continuing with his tirade, Stern said, “Imagine what bad a l*y Jennifer Aniston must be — or what an annoying c**t she must be — that this guy is with a chick who has black children, Vietnamese children, children he just met in a week, and he’s already their father!”

Stern sidekick Robin Quivers added that Pitt “adopted them immediately,” while Lange chimed in, “A four-year-old from a Third World country is not as annoying as Jennifer Aniston!”

Stern said that while he “never met Jennifer Aniston except for a brief time on the show — I can’t imagine the nightmare of listening to her rattle on about the business, about Brad Pitt, about paparazzi, about privacy, just shut the f**k up!”

PHOTOS: David Arquette Leaves Howard Stern Show

Lange then said of Pitt, “It’s like one day he woke up and said, ‘You know honey, I looked at my driver’s license and yeah I’m Brad Pitt, I’m out of here!'”

Stern added, “And you’re some actress from Friends and you can’t even act in any else but Friends because you’re horrible!”

Again delving into his imitation of Aniston, Stern said, “Here was Brad Pitt’s life before Angelina Jolie: ‘Rahrahrahrah, paparazzi, rahrahrah, everyone bothers me, rahrahrah, friends, I want another movie, my hair, everyone wants to photograph me’ — can you imagine?!?”

Stern jabbed again at Aniston later that year, jabbing at her looks on his Sept. 6, 2007 broadcast after Lange said he found the star to be “sexy as hell.”

PHOTOS: Kathy Fesses Up! Griffin Confirms Radar Reports Of ‘FP’ Feuding — ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done’ Show

Stern replied, “She doesn’t look good — her face is very buttery.”

Aniston’s not the first star to presumably forgive Stern for bashing them: While the Butt Bongo Fiesta bad boy made headlines throughout the 90s for his vicious and repeated rants at celebs such as Chevy Chase, Kathie Lee Gifford and Rosie O’Donnell, he’s since made amends with all of them and had them as guests on his show.

Last week, Stern addressed the accusations of him being a Hollywood “sellout” amid a recent exchange through the media with ex-staffers Lange and “Stuttering” John Melendez, who wisecracked, “The old Howard would probably goof on the new Howard now.”

In his rebuttal, Stern said he hasn’t related “to the common man for 17 years now,” and that some people have a “perception … that [he] should do the same thing over and over and over again.

“People go nuts because I’m on America’s Got Talent and that’s my sellout moment. Or if I have a reasonable conversation with the guest, I’m a sellout. Or if I don’t do some bit I did 20 years ago, I’m a sellout,” he said. “I’m like, ‘OK, I’m a sellout: Why are you still listening?'”

And for those listening, live editions of the Howard Stern Show air on SiriusXM Mondays thru Wednesdays, while Artie Lange’s Uncensored Podcast is available at artiequitter.com.

XXXXX, blindbella, teehee and 31 others like this.
  9. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Anyone know the twitter handles for Justin or Jennifer? I tried to look but nothing happens

ARM and Botox Barnacle like this.
  10. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :cheer:

Radaronline is eclipsing Buchwald friendly sites like TMZ and Perez Hilton with it's bold and honest reporting.

Adam Levy for President!

ummm, blindbella, teehee and 33 others like this.
  11. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
  12. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Respectfully, I resent your description of BethO as Howard's "animal activist wife".

She only uses cats as selfie props or to gain entry onto also-ran daytime talk show segments in order to beg for donations for a proposed cat hospital named in her honor.

She discriminates against man's best friend: the dog.

13. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    He was crazy back then. Didn't know what he was saying, etc. :rolleyes:

teehee, Zarathustra, Dlist and 9 others like this.
  14. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
  15. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Wasn't she on the show as part of a group selling a weight loss product? I remember Gary saying he debated asking her out.

16. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    Haha

17. Botox Barnacle

Botox Barnacle Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He may ignore Artie's, but I bet he picks up Jen's phonecall in the middle of the first ring.

18. Vinegarette

Vinegarette Don't Believe What You Hear

Reputations:
    While it's appreciative that someone gives the Stern machine some much needed scrutiny, hashing up old Hollywood feuds seems a bit pre-calculated, more for the author than the subjects.

Investigate something boring but real, like where have all the millions of dollars donated for the Stern kitty project (adding a second floor, open space, free range, area to an existing building for the kittens) gone.

19. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hopefully, you Twitter guys will send this article to Howard and Jennifer. :D

teehee, Tim, Zelda and 1 other person like this.
  20. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Don't exist. I went with Courtney, Gwyneth and Blunt

courtney.JPG