Rate The Show (since Jan. 1, 2014)

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Rate The 2014 Artie Lange Show

1. 1 or 2

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. 3 or 4

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. 5 or 6

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. 7 or 8

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  5. 9 or 10

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    1-10

1 is the worst
    10 is the best

Only judge the show on how you feel it's been since 2014 started

2. mnkycum

mnkycum Active Member

Reputations:
  3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    that was my exact number too

i have a feeling 3 or 4 is going to run away with it

4. rondoman

rondoman New Member

Reputations:
  5. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I will say 3. It would have been 2.5 without Dierdorf Abby.

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, I think I gave it an extra point just b/c i stupidly still have high hopes for what the show could be

7. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's been pretty bad. I was sitting here trying to think of some really funny moments from this year and the only thing I could come up with was RFB prank calls. Every once on a while I'll laugh at the Bocchetti insults. I think there's been more than one show where Artie shit all over the female guest which was pretty good. Once I'm sober I'll think of more hopefully. Coupled with the fact that I'd probably listen to the show over any random crap that was on TV, I'll give it a four.

8. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Dierdorf Abby, Artie blatantly trying to pick up Maggie Gray and her mother, calls from ROD, calls from Coco, and the calls from Steve merit the show a 3-4 from me. I mean out of ~40 shows and those are the only positive things that come to mind.

Those are the only things I explicitly remember from this year. Maybe Hanzi's calls as well... I wasn't kidding when I said I look forward to reading reactions from people on these forums rather than the show itself. I watch/listen the show so I know what people here are talking about rather than the other way around.

9. blckknight60

blckknight60 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i still love the banter between segments, artie is hilarious PC or not imo

7!

10. JayJ

JayJ Active Member

Reputations:

I watch it on directv, plain listening I couldn't handle. A hand-full of guest are terrible, but some are decent/interesting interviews. I think ritchie wants to kill artie most nights and mike is definitely--well something aint right with him. I like the cut ins and bochetti bits, but these recent brock/puss whisperer and sideshow on the street or whatever they call it are terrible. I can't stand brock.

11. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Uh, kev, I THINK everything you mentioned took place on a single episode? At least it feels that way. I haven't placed my vote yet, but it ain't gonna be higher than a 5, that's for sure. I'm leaning towards joining the "3 and I'm being generous" crowd.

Hey Artie, on the incredibly remote chance you're reading any of this -- WE LOVE YOUR STUFF and your show could be so much better. That's why we're still listening. We have more hope about you than you do. It would just be nice if you, you know, made a little effort once in a while. Quitter.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Is there any other artie lange show site on the internet?

You would think (and you'd probably be wrong) that someone from the show would have to google what people are saying about the show?

I found this place through google when the show was off the air that fateful week of January 6, 2013, when the show didn't return when it was supposed to after the Christmas break and the website changed and show name.

13. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People from the show absolutely read the site. I mentioned it the other night when Artie talked about that race horse "We Miss Artie". He said people on Twitter were asking him about it, but that's bullshit, I did a search and there weren't any tweets to him about it as far as I could tell. Someone (or Artie himself, doubt it though) saw that thread in the Stern forum.

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Ritchie couldn't explain the gist of the race horse story to artie until sometime in mid-april, Bocchetti...enough said, the twins can't read

Hey Dan or Shane!

15. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, Dan or Shane was what I was thinking. I have a feeling that when they talk about "people on Twitter saying X" in different situations, some of the time they're referencing Dawg's.

16. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    haha, it was probably Dan that voted 9/10

17. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    That is how I found this site also, when I seen "The Artie Lange show" on my DTV guide for the first show back after Christmas break I thought WTF HAPPENED? so I Googled N&A and when I came to this site everyone else was asking wtf happened
    I liked the site and stayed, got called a mult, which I had no idea what a mult was and when I figured out what "Negging" was I knew I wandered into a bunch of nerds with no life and that are allergic to pussy, well the ones that do the negging shit
    The rest of the people on here are pretty cool, well pretty cool for a bunch of city boys :D

18. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The audience network is now following me on twitter. So they will for sure see my twitter rants.

19. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    voted 3. we still get glimpses of how great art can be, but the overwhelming majority of shows are shit. the format, supporting cast, and guests are awful. the best thing about the show this year has been the absence of guitar center.

i've all but given up on them changing the show, but i still imagine how good it would be to see artie with sid rosenberg or vic henly. dan would also be an upgrade as co-host. cut down the guests by about 75% and taking tons more calls would do wonders for the show. i feel like he'd take more callers if he thought they wouldn't ask about howard.

we all see how refreshed artie is after long breaks. make the show 4 nights a week to give art more down time annd more time for gigs.

20. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    I think I agree with all of this, except I don't know who "Vic Henly" is. Dan would be a fine cohost, I think. I wonder what's held him back from trying it.

Uh, congratulations I guess, octex? Tell them we love the... I mean tell them we love Artie and hope he gets on a good show.

If I had to guess, based on the above, I'd go with Shane as the "mole". I wonder if he's any of you... I really don't know whether he's any good at his job, but I think both Dan and James The Board Op are (horrific bookings and show format aside... okay maybe just James then).

Huh, ltd86 I would have thought you were here before the N&A crash; guess not.

You guys do realize that this forum is now relatively invisible, right? I don't know what happened, but while I was a way for a while they changed the site name, privatized all the content, and now nothing here ever shows up on the interwebs. I imagine the Dawgs That Be had their reasons, but it's too bad. The only thing that really comes up in searches now is SFN.