really? nobody going to talk about the howard/robin convo on the dead grandpa?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by heyohhhh, Dec 17, 2013.

1. heyohhhh

heyohhhh New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Nobody really picked up on Robin saying it was the shows fault!? And Howard obviously thinking lawsuit lawsuit not saying it's their fault?

Legally, it is not their fault since he died choking on steak (I'm sure Howard thanked the God he doesn't believe in when he found out). More funnier is that Robin clearly loves to undermine Howard at every chance.

2. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the family shoe sue damn it

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...the restaraunt would be sued before howard. the old man didnt have to take wiggy up on his offer either so hes in the clear. it just shows his mentality and awareness of what happens to people with deep pockets. remember elliot offen threatened to sue and he wasnt on the show anymore.

4. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Well he was banned by one of those empty suit wearing motherfuckers of the McGraw Hill Building for cursing on the elevator, and I don't blame THSS for dropping that guy like a fucking brick after all he would do is scream his fucking head off and plug that VHS for 10 minutes straight. He did get some good zings in but his days were numbered when he was banned from the property.

5. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...the incident where elliot fucked himself was the football pool against crazy alice. elliot was losing and got alice to agree to split 50/50 with him if she won. he intimidated her and followed thru on that by threatening howard booie and the show. they did have him on the air again after that ala steve langford when he ran down a pedestrian with a moving truck and the cops finally came to evict him from his apartment, langeford had it all on tape. it was a fuck you from howard after the threats of lawsuit. howard was afraid of him you could tell.

6. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Elliot Offen was horrible. That was the best thing for him.

7. datchguy

Reputations:
    Oh shit that was the timeline of the events? I thought it was the other way around. EEO expose -> accident -> banned from building -> football pool -> deep six'd from THSS.

8. datchguy

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;McAeQiLmEYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU[/video] :coffee:

9. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    pretty sure you're correct.

And Elliott Offen was the greatest whack packer of all time. You denyers got Kool-Aid stuck in your memory banks, no other whack packer genuinely shit on and scared Howie like him.

10. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...i could be wrong but i think the langford interviews with the eviction and court case came after the football pool. elliot may have had the accident before the football pool but he wouldnt talk about it. after the pool where elliot jipped crazy alice came the eviction and langford tracking the court case then all of a sudden nuttin.

11. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Nah. No lawsuit. Now if the old boy had a heart attack in the sack with those two whores, totally different story. His death could have actually been a great topic for the show. But since they've all evolved, I suspect that they think it would be in bad taste.