Really the only thing scarier then Beth and Howard is

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ganggreen87, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A single divorcee Beth Stern OR worst case scenario a widow Beth Stern. I mean you gotta think for every opportunity or red carpet appearance there are a 20 others she would do if Howard didn't demand her time for something else or said perhaps tells her no you can't do that one. I mean with no Howard stopping her and access to his millions she will seriously be all over the socialite scene just milking every fucking chance. I would put the over under at two weeks before she was on ET or Access Hollywood opening up as the "Howard Stern Widow" and never before behind the scenes looks at the houses, photos whatever it takes over months to just fucking keep getting on TV

No joke I can seriously see her on like some type of Houswives of New York show if left unchecked by Howard or Don Buchwald

And trust me just like Beth didn't want to be famous this path is coming sooner or later

smichal likes this.
  2. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She will unfortunately need to go back to Pittsburgh. I doubt Bravo will go there to film.

We're cool.

smichal and monsoon like this.
  3. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    U kidding ....that would be the best thing to ever happen for us!!! The entertainment would be off the charts. :backlol2:

4. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    No, it's the 60 year old divorced or widowed Beth Stern....that is more frightening than any of us can comprehend...it would be like Grey Gardens, where crazy, almost insane beth continually reminisces about her glory days while holed up in a stinky cat poo house with her infirmed mother.....

smichal and Turkeyneck like this.
  5. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well played sir, we'll played

mape likes this.
  6. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations: