Rebel shock jock being mean to those he loves!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by La Flama Blanca, Jan 28, 2015.

1. La Flama Blanca

La Flama Blanca Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I only saw this because of reverifying an email that i no longer use. Since i don't listen this may have already been addressed, but WTF is he saying. It's as if he slams the guy and then starts sucking his dick. "He's chubby and gay. That's why I love him."

Who the fuck is this guy?

http://features.aol.com/video/sam-smith-responds-howard-sterns-diss

Sam Smith responds to Howard Stern's diss
    We all know that Howard Stern is a shock jock, but he really surprised us when he said some harsh things about Grammy nominee Sam Smith’s looks.

"You know what I like about the guy? ... He's fat," Stern told his audience. "I like that he's chubby and gay. That's why I love him."

Smith responded to the diss today on Twitter. He tweeted, "Can't believe what I've just read." In another tweet he says, "Ignore."

It really sounds like Howard is a homo in this clip. Luckily for him, Robin is cackling for no reason and many people would flip stations. He really seems to be coming out.

2. whynow

whynow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "All I said was he was one of us, Robin"

* actual quote from today

teehee, DuckDong and La Flama Blanca like this.
  3. La Flama Blanca

La Flama Blanca Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Is there audio?

4. N Copter

N Copter Shot Dead Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm sure that lesbo daughter of his will be asking for a new car over this one.

5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...hes talking into a soup can. the only reason this got any press is because sam smith is wildly popular but stern thinks the press ran with it because hes happening.

teehee and GloriaGrace like this.
  6. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard was backpedaling like crazy on this all week, just like with Precious and Lena Dunham. Only Wiggy would be dishonest enough to claim he was being nice by calling Sam Smith fat and effeminate. Just like he was only trying to be helpful when he said Precious was the size of a planet and as big as a house and complimented Lena Dunham by saying she looked like Jonah Hill and seeing her naked was like being raped. By thinking anyone is stupid enough to believe those excuses, he's really showing what an idiot HE is.