News remember that whole "we might need a border fence" kerfuffle?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by playitagainfred, Apr 14, 2015.

1. playitagainfred

playitagainfred Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

The exact location where the terrorist group has established its base is around eight miles from the U.S. border in an area known as “Anapra” situated just west of Ciudad Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Another ISIS cell to the west of Ciudad Juárez, in Puerto Palomas, targets the New Mexico towns of Columbus and Deming for easy access to the United States, the same knowledgeable sources confirm.

During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

Law enforcement and intelligence sources report the area around Anapra is dominated by the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Cartel (“Juárez Cartel”), La Línea (the enforcement arm of the cartel) and the Barrio Azteca (a gang originally formed in the jails of El Paso). Cartel control of the Anapra area make it an extremely dangerous and hostile operating environment for Mexican Army and Federal Police operations.

According to these same sources, “coyotes” engaged in human smuggling – and working for Juárez Cartel – help move ISIS terrorists through the desert and across the border between Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, New Mexico. To the east of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, cartel-backed “coyotes” are also smuggling ISIS terrorists through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas. These specific areas were targeted for exploitation by ISIS because of their understaffed municipal and county police forces, and the relative safe-havens the areas provide for the unchecked large-scale drug smuggling that was already ongoing.

Mexican intelligence sources report that ISIS intends to exploit the railways and airport facilities in the vicinity of Santa Teresa, NM (a US port-of-entry). The sources also say that ISIS has “spotters” located in the East Potrillo Mountains of New Mexico (largely managed by the Bureau of Land Management) to assist with terrorist border crossing operations. ISIS is conducting reconnaissance of regional universities; the White Sands Missile Range; government facilities in Alamogordo, NM; Ft. Bliss; and the electrical power facilities near Anapra and Chaparral, NM.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  2. bootyclause

bootyclause Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "border" homie

3. playitagainfred

playitagainfred Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i was waiting to see who would be the dickhead to mention the thing i couldnt go back and edit. congrats to YOU!

1Vegasgirl and baci like this.
  4. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Bomb it. What's the problem?

1Vegasgirl, DarkFriday and baci like this.
  5. billyc

billyc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I call bullshit on this story!

Droog and Mulletude like this.
  6. potroast

potroast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cheeba Cheeba mang. :weeed:

7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    The Obama Admin has already granted them amnesty.

Fatass, A. Genius and Slow like this.
  8. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Pay one of the drug cartels to wipe them out, they're far more vicious than we are allowed to be.

9. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Fence? Why build a fence?

'I did kill those cops,' suspect says of California slayings

[​IMG]© AP Photo/Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, File FILE - Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes is seen in this undated file photo provided by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Northern California prosecutors said Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2014 that they will seek the death penalty for…SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A man charged with killing two Northern California sheriff's deputies stunned a courtroom Wednesday by blurting out that he committed the crimes and is ready to be executed.

"I did kill those cops. You can execute me whenever you're ready," an agitated Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes said at the end of a hearing as he was led from the Sacramento County courtroom in chains.

Earlier, during a break, Bracamontes repeatedly told his lawyers he wanted to plead guilty.

"You don't have the right to plead guilty without our consent," Assistant Public Defender Jeffrey Barbour told him quietly while the judge waited. They later blamed his outbursts on anxiety.

Norm Dawson, another of his attorneys, told Sacramento Superior Court Judge Steve White, "We're not at this time prepared to enter a plea."

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for the Utah man, who is charged with killing two deputies during an hourslong rampage in October that also left a motorist and another deputy wounded.

His wife, Janelle Marquez Monroy, also is charged but does not face the death penalty. She sat quietly during the 20-minute proceeding, sometimes resting her chin on a fist.

"I think what you were hearing was a great deal of anxiety," Dawson said outside the courtroom when asked about his client's outbursts.

But Bracamontes was adamant, turning his head to address spectators as he was being handcuffed to leave the courtroom.

"I killed, I did, I did. I just want to plead guilty and get the execution," he said as his attorneys stood nearby amid heavy security. "I did it, everything."

A spokeswoman for the Sacramento County District Attorneys' Office, Shelly Orio, said she was prohibited from commenting because it would violate legal ethics.

Bracamontes and his wife both are charged with murder, along with numerous other charges, in the slayings of Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer County Sheriff's Detective Michael Davis Jr.

Bracamontes is a Mexican national with a long criminal history who had been deported several times and was in the country illegally at the time of the slayings.

10. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Build a fence!?!? Who will mow our lawns??! :bigcry:

11. morrissey

morrissey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Go fuck 'em up, boys.

12. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Will keep an eye out for corroborating reports, but at least for the time being, I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that promoting multiculturalism is a higher priority in this country than restricting the movement of ISIS in North America. :dontknow:

13. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A fence is going to stop them? Riiiiight. Tunnels are discovered all the time. And with Canada's rather easy access why wouldn't ISIS come in through Canada? That border is easily crossed.

Rockside7 likes this.
  14. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    God help us, God & Baby Jesus .... :pray:

Shortwave98 likes this.