Report: Bill clinton's secret affair with actress...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Feb 5, 2014.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Hurley’s Ex-Lover Caught On Bombshell Audio Recording Revealing Ex-Prez’s White House Sex Romps Behind Wife Hillary’s Back

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 @ 3:45AM | By Dylan Howard

[​IMG]

As Hillary Clinton prepares to run for President in 2016, RadarOnline.com has uncovered bombshell new information that could torpedo her White House dreams: The philandering husband of the former United States Secretary of State, ex-President Bill Clinton, carried on a torrid year-long love affair with British supermodel Elizabeth Hurley behind White House walls.
    That’s the explosive revelation dropped by the man who says he arranged the secret tryst, actor Tom Sizemore.
    In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!
    On the tape, recorded in January of this year and provided to Radar and GLOBE in a joint investigation, 52-year-old Sizemore boasts to two pals about how he arranged the pair’s first rendezvous.

According to the Black Hawk Down star, it all began during a 1998 White House screening of Saving Private Ryan, when President Clinton pulled Sizemore aside from the crowd of A-listers that included Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Ed Burns and Dennis Farina.
    The premiere of the film was four years after Hurley was catapulted into the limelight after wearing that Versace dress to the premiere of ex-boyfriend Hugh Grant’s film Four Weddings And A Funeral.
    Sizemore claims that Clinton asked if he wanted to see the Lincoln Bedroom and after shaking his Secret Service detail, the pervy President quickly made his move!
    “We walk in,” Sizemore says on the tape, when suddenly Clinton, then in his second-term of office, asked point-blank, “Did you go with Liz Hurley for four years? Do you still see her?”

When Sizemore confirmed they had dated but were no longer together, he says the President asked for her number.
    Stunned at the suggestion, Sizemore admitted to being somewhat hesitant to dole out the digits, but claims Clinton insisted: “Give it to me. You dumb mother*****r, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number.”
    The actor obliged, but before dialing, he says the President was already covering his tracks, thinking of his oblivious and long-suffering wife Hillary in the other room.
    “[Clinton] said, ‘I’m going to say I asked you about your uncle, Ted Sizemore, who played professional baseball,” Sizemore recalls. “That’s the lie. Don’t forget it.’”

Then, Sizemore recounts, Clinton dialed, wasting no time in getting down to dirty business with the stunning brunette, now 48.
    “Elizabeth, this is your Commander-in-Chief,” Clinton said to the actress, who played Vanessa Kensington in the 1997 hit Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
    And though Hurley at first thought it was a joke, she played coy, but the President wouldn’t take no for an answer!
    Clinton said, “Listen Elizabeth, this is the President!” Sizemore recalls. “‘I don’t have any time for this ****. I‘m keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I’m sending a plane to pick you up.”

Hours later, he claims, Hurley was at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    “While we’re at the reception, I see her,” Sizemore reveals, but then she disappeared through a door, trailed by a Secret Service agent.
    As she disappeared into a room with the President, Sizemore charges, “Bill turns to me and he goes, ‘I owe you one.’”
    As to what happened after that, Sizemore declares on the tape: “What do you think? She was there for four days. He f***ed her that night.”

Later, her recalled, “I asked her (Hurley), what was it like there? …I said was Hillary a problem? And she said ‘No, they sleep in different bedrooms.’”
    “Bill said that, he intimated to Elizabeth that they have been, they’re in love,” Sizemore claims, “but they stopped [sleeping together] a long time ago and they both have separate romantic lives.”
    As such, the steamy affair didn’t end after Hurley’s visit.
    Sizemore says they kept in contact for a year, until Clinton ended the sexual shenanigans because he was falling deeply in love with the charming actress, 19 years his junior.

“At a certain point, he told her, ‘I don’t do love and I’m beginning to think I might love you,’” Sizemore says.
    Confronted with Sizemore’s claims, a representative for Hurley did not deny the relationship and coyly said that she would not be commenting on her relationship with Clinton.
    Later, after Sizemore’s claims went public, Hurley issued this tweet:
    Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
    — Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014
    Sizemore, who starred in Natural Born Killers before spiraling into a dark drug addiction, revealed the tryst between the politician and actress in the recorded conversation which took place at his hotel room in Manchester, Conn., where he was shooting a movie.
    Listen to the tape, below. (It has been edited to remove the voices of the two other individuals on the tape, at their request. Both asked not to be identified.)
    Warning: This video contains strong language and/or content that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Sizemore’s claims will undoubtedly put the spotlight back on the oft-criticized marriage of Clinton, 67, and his long-suffering wife Hillary, the 66-year-old leading candidate to claim the White House in 2016.
    The revelation of Hurley’s affair is just the latest in a long line of women who have claimed to have bedded the President and will only be more fuel for the fire for those who believe the couple is unfit to occupy the White House.
    It will also put new scrutiny on Hurley – whose apparent indiscretion could have remained dead and buried if it was not for the explosive audio uncovered more than a decade later. She’s currently single again after reportedly splitting from Australian cricket superstar Shane Warne.

Sizemore revealed his own three-year fling with Hurley in his tell-all book, By Some Miracle I Made it Out of There.
    In it, he detailed how the pair met on the set of the 1992 thriller Passenger 57 when he became instantly smitten by her “stunningly flawless ivory skin, beautiful voice and charming, throaty laugh.”
    At the time, Hurley was dating Grant, the 53-year-old Golden Globe winner.
    “I literally couldn’t conceal my awe or worshipful feelings for her,” Sizemore wrote in his tell-all. “In many ways Elizabeth was the seminal relationship of my young adulthood. She taught me a lot about myself.”

The stunning new disclosures of Bill Clinton’s outrageous serial cheating could quash long-suffering wife Hillary’s 2016 bid for the White House, sources tell GLOBE. For more details of the ex-Prez’s sexual shenanigans, pick up a copy of GLOBE on newsstands Thursday.

[​IMG]

2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't which is more shocking Bill Clinton banging Liz Hurley or Tom Sizemore banging her. Ok, that is an easier one - Sizemore.

3. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, Tom Sizemore is a very credible source.

4. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh behave

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Sizemore sucks at writing dialog.

6. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Quality tang.

7. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Robin, I could have banged Liz Hurley, but I had already met Beth. But it was clear when we were talking she really wanted me."

8. knu3421

Reputations:
    she didn't inhale his junk

9. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not that I give a shit if Hillary runs or not, but why why in the hell would this "torpedo her chances" since we all knew the guy fucks around. Who in the hell cares except phony 'family values' morons who are all fucking around themselves?

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    My opinion of him went up.
    [​IMG]

11. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    ^
    This...case closed

12. remdeprived

remdeprived Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    This.

I just don't believe it for a second. Tom at this point is looking for drug money and exposure. There's pics out there of Clinton with other actresses too, at WH dinners, etc. I don't know.:dontknow:

14. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    why does this hurt Hillary's chances? wtf are they talking about...all its gonna do is rally the womens around her

and christ is that chick hot...that time around when she was in bedazzled she was about the hottest piece of snatch on earth

[​IMG]

15. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noice. :thumbup2:

16. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Actually, he has some balls to dare to piss off this witch:

[​IMG]

Anyone that might derail her run will have a hit team come knocking. I won't be surprised if Sizemore is found dead of an overdose, in the next few days, with 100 bags of Heroin thrown around.

17. OCDlikeaMF

OCDlikeaMF Active Member

Reputations:
    Thats what you call a "real" man. He knows how to go in for the pussy. You know the old saying "close mouths don't get fed". As for Hurley, she did it to save the world. Imagine if Clinton had cum on the brain and destroyed Russia, no Sochi Olympics. If I was a betting man, I would bet some of that cum ended up on her taste buds and forehead.....

18. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    So, while Hugh Grant was off banging man-faced prostitutes he was leaving that hot piece of ass alone to get fucked by a Prez whose wife is a dyke?

It's a strange world if true.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  19. knu3421

Reputations:
    She is HOT :wub:

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Few would hold it against Hilary, except the lying about the real story at home. If you can't be honest about who you're married to and who you are involved with romantically, there's something wrong there. If Bill cheated it's not her fault, or even if they made an arrangement many wouldn't care. But if you're so into appearances that you carry on a phony political marriage while staging romantic getaways for the press, what else are you capable of hiding? It's not the affairs or arrangements, it's not coming out and saying "we do what we want, take it or leave it". It's bullshitting for appearances that makes people wonder.

Similar things "torpedoed" Herman Cain. The allegations of harrassment were probably something he could just deny and get away with. The fact that he was into shennanigans and wouldn't lay out the details of what he was up to personally for people to decide for themselves made him untrustworthy and unelectable. People love him down here but he's just another bullshitter. (and not all that bright in some ways)

It's not the crime, it's the coverup.