Entertainment Reports: '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, May 22, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    19KIDSCANREN.jpg

Published May 22, 2015
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook2 Twitter14 livefyre2 Email Print
    Now Playing
    '19 Kids and Counting' setting good example?

Never autoplay videos
    "19 Kids and Counting" has been dropped from TLC's schedule in the wake of outrage over reality star Josh Duggar's admission that he inappropriately touched some of his sisters as a teenager, according to multiple reports.

FOX411 has reached out repeatedly to the network but has received no comment on the show's fate. The network had just run a "19 Kids" marathon on Thursday night, and a scan of TLC's schedule show other Duggar family-related shows are still scheduled.

Josh Duggar resigned his position at the Family Research Council Thursday after reports surfaced that he sexually assaulted four female siblings in the large family, plus an additional female victim.

"I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions," Josh said in a statement released by People, "I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God's grace, mercy and redemption."

"Back 12 years ago our family went through one of the most difficult times of our lives. When Josh was a young teenager, he made some very bad mistakes, and we were shocked. We had tried to teach him right from wrong. That dark and difficult time caused us to seek God like never before," Jim Bob and Michelle said in a statement to People Magazine.

"Even though we would never choose to go through something so terrible, each one of our family members drew closer to God. We pray that as people watch our lives they see that we are not a perfect family," the statement read.

The incidents date back to 2002 when Duggar would have been 14 years old. In the 33-page police report that FOX411 viewed, the name of the Duggar family members in question are redacted throughout.

The report states that Jim Bob Duggar was first alerted by one of the alleged victims in March 2002. She allegedly told Jim Bob that Josh had been touching her genitals and breasts while she was sleeping, according to the report.

The report states that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar then learned that multiple incidents like this had occurred. Jim Bob told police, when he was interviewed in 2006, that the Duggars sent their son to a Christian program at the advice of their church elders. However, later in the report Michelle Duggar states where their son was sent was "not really a training center," rather he was sent to stay with an acquaintance and do manual labor.

According to the report, Jim Bob told police he spoke with an Arkansas State Trooper in 2003 after another incident occurred. The trooper, who the police report states knew the Duggar family, explained to Josh what could happen if he continued this behavior.

The report explains that after a family friend became aware of the situation upon finding a letter that detailed the incidents that had been left in a book loaned to the friend by a member of the Duggar family, a call was made to the Child Abuse Hotline, which led to the Crimes Against Children and the Springdale Police Department investigating the case in 2006.

Josh Duggar, now 27, has three children with his wife, Anna, and one on the way. They live in Washington, D.C., where Duggar worked as a lobbyist for the Family Research Council until his resignation.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...1-kids-and-counting-yanked-from-tlc-schedule/

smichal likes this.
  2. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    19 kids and not counting on those royalties on reruns anymore!

Ohhhhh!

smichal, Father O'Blivion and Slow like this.
  3. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Whether you're black or white having that many kids is ridiculous. The moms uterus must be shot at this point.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  4. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "No more yanky the wanky, the Duggar needs food!"

[​IMG]

smichal and WillieX like this.
  5. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    Uterus is fine... That puss has to look like an exploded cigar.

Slow, AcquiringSignal and JameGumb like this.
  6. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    :haha:

7. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    When you have an admitted child molester on board you might not want to call it "19 and Counting" :coffee:

8. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    incest ,hardly shocking from what i can only imagine is a bunch of hillbillies , what age was the girl he was abusing

smichal likes this.
  9. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    TLC used to stand for The Learning Channel... :tumble:

smichal and Alisonsbankacct like this.
  10. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:

TLC... "Touching Little Children"

11. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    GOOD! Those damned commercials were driving me insane.