Politics Reports: Trump Left Off Some Florida Ballots; “Dozens of Complaints”

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by borabora, Mar 15, 2016.

1. borabora

borabora New Member

Reputations:
    Kristinn TaylorMar 15th, 2016 11:28 am70 Comments

Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s name was left off Florida primary ballots according to reports relayed by Fox News’ Jennifer Eckhart on Twitter who said the local Fox affiliate has received “dozens of complaints.”

Eckhart wrote the irregularities are in “Jupiter County” which does not exist. She probably meant the town of Jupiter or Palm Beach County where Jupiter is located. Palm Beach County is where Trump’s Florida base Mar-a-Lago is located.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/reports-trump-left-off-some-florida-ballots/

2. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Maybe another Bush could get elected.. Go Florida !

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...these are the dirty disgusting politicians trump mentions from time to time. theyre so scared of him they stooped to leaving his name off the ballots. hail president trump.

4. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...reince preibus is going to lose the entire republican party if he keeps this shit up. trump will run 3rd party and either win or hand the election to hillary. fuck you reince preibus for not having a backbone.

Runaway, Scarlett Ohara and NyMarkNy like this.
  5. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...the stink of the bush family's shit fingers and their cia ties still rigging florida elections.

6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I'm willing to bet that because this is a closed primary, idiots who are registered independents and were given ballots for Independent candidates, you have to be a registered Republican or Dem to vote for one of the presidential candidates.

Brokenbad, BethSucks and Ynnek4 like this.
  7. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jupiter County - Doesn't exist in Florida.

Jupiter on the other hand is isabella territory. Maybe she was in charge of proofreading but got distracted by a BBC :dontknow:

8. Anyonenow

Reputations:
    Guess None of these people voted for the Orange guy?

Election 2016: In Jupiter, about 100 come to community center to vote in morning

March 15, 2016 | Filed in: elections.
    [​IMG]
    Signs leading up the Jupiter Community Center polling location. (Photo by Lulu Ramadan)

By Lulu Ramadan

Kathleen Crum, 37, walked into the Jupiter Community Center and within minutes emerged with an “I Voted” sticker on her chest — a testament to the short lines at the polls.

“I’m here to avoid over-development,” said Crum, whose call to action unlike many others was sparked mainly by local issues. “I love this town and I want to see it stay the same. The local elections impact me more than the national.”

Before noon, maybe 100 people showed up at the community center to vote, estimated Jean Fleurimont, a poll worker.

“Of course you always expect more, or hope for it,” he said

Some were confused after apparent precinct changes affecting polling locations.

Ashley Anderson, 27, showed up just before 9 a.m. only to be told, along with a handful of others, that her location changed.

“It’s frustrating, but I’m going straight there. It won’t stop me from voting,” said Anderson, who said she needed to cast a vote for Sen. Bernie Sanders.

“I wish more people would take it seriously and vote, but none of the young people I know are coming out today,” she said.

There were no lines at the community center or the nearby polling stations at Jupiter High School between 8 and 9 a.m.

Several people voted at the high school as the polls opened after dropping their children off, said poll workers at that location.
    http://npbc.blog.palmbeachpost.com/...-come-to-community-center-to-vote-in-morning/

9. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    Just left my polling place and saw the forms. The independent ones just contained any local or county election options - nothing about the presidential portion.

10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...lets see what you have to say about the florida primary at the end of the day.

12. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't worry elections in Florida are always accurate

13. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...yep even if you need the supreme court to push them thru.

Vincenzo69 likes this.
  14. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Such a believable outcome that retired Jews in Florida would vote for the Nazi sympathizer Pat Buchanan

15. Anyonenow

Reputations:
    What's there to say?
    Trump will win. He gets +99

16. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...so why make such a fuss? you know its not going to change anything.

17. Anyonenow

Reputations:
    No fuss just pointing out the Facts.
    A "news" report Directly from JUPITER FL showing there were 0.0 problems
    VS... some dimwits that don't know they must be registered R or D to vote in a "primary" for an R or D candidate.

1. I want to vote in the primary. Do I have to be a Democrat or Republican?
      • Since Florida is a closed primary state, only voters who are registered members of the respective political party's candidates can vote for those candidate nominees in a primary election. Typically that would be either one of the two major political parties (Republicans and Democrats) but it can also include minor political parties if they have candidates for an office on the primary election ballot. All registered voters can vote in a primary election, regardless of which major or minor political party they are registered or even if they are registered without a specific party affiliation when:
        • All the candidates for an office have the same party affiliation and the winner of the primary election will not face any opposition in the general election (i.e. no write-in candidates have qualified).
        • The race is nonpartisan (i.e., prohibited from qualifying or campaigning based upon party affiliation) (e.g., judicial and school board offices, nonpartisan special districts or local referendum questions).
      • At a general election, all registered voters receive the same ballot and may vote for any candidate or question on the ballot. If there are write-in candidates who have qualified for a particular office, a space will be left on the general election ballot where their name can be written.
      http://dos.myflorida.com/elections/contacts/frequently-asked-questions/faq-elections/

kinneyjames and BethSucks like this.
  18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    yup, because there is no Independent presidential candidates

BethSucks and Anyonenow like this.
  19. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    WTF?!!!

This won't stop him.

yaddc and R.P. McMurphy like this.
  20. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Reporting that in Palm Beach County many voters are complaining that Trump's name was not on the ballot.

Shades of Little Marco teaming up with Lying Ted?...

Reports: Trump Left Off Some Florida Ballots; “Dozens of Complaints”
    Kristinn Taylor Mar 15th, 2016 11:28 am 729 Comments

Leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s name was left off Florida primary ballots according to reports relayed by Fox News’ Jennifer Eckhart on Twitter who said the local Fox affiliate has received “dozens of complaints.”

Eckhart wrote the irregularities are in “Jupiter County” which does not exist. She probably meant the town of Jupiter or Palm Beach County where Jupiter is located. Palm Beach County is where Trump’s Florida base Mar-a-Lago is located.

DiamondGoddess likes this.