REQUEST: The "Transcripts" of Yoko's recent appearances

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by YokoOhNo, May 12, 2012.

1. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone has taken the time to transcribe, phonetically, yoko's diatribes. i find them hilarious but haven't seen them around lately?

link please?

2. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This a job that only Engaged Chicken is qualified for.

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...yeah youre talking about engaged chicken. its always fun when she transcribes. i guess you could search her posts cause i forget where the last couple of them were.

4. YokoOhNo

Reputations:
    thanks, i'll go looking and post links if i find them.

5. YokoOhNo

Reputations:
    BY ENGAGED CHICKEN:

“Right now we have our bulldog Bianca and three cats we rescued over the last three years. There’s Bianca. More to love more to love. She’s healthy. Ok so now this is Leon Bear I work I’m the spokesperson for the North Shore Animal League America it’s the largest no kill shelter in the world twenty thousand adoptions a year its I’m really proud to work with them and every time I got to the shelter to volunteer an work I always find an animal that I’m fixated on that’s why I always try to find them homes so I came home an I tode my husband I said there’s this little black kitten at North Shore I think we should adopt and he said we just adopted two cats but ok so I put Leon down in the basement you have to keep cats separated before you innerduce them Howard came home and he walked downstairs an there’s a twenty two pound cat walking by and he goes there’s a PANTHER in the basement. I said that’s your son Leon. Yeah. That’s Walter and he’s had oral surgery. (GASP!!!!) My husband takes pictures that was me packing for LA the other night it’s so annoying it’s every I’m sleeping I open one eye it’s like click click click click click I bent over to pack and I hear him taking pictures of my bum it’s it’s endless. Yeah but I approve them. Cuz you know my butt looks kinda cute in that picture.” [​IMG]

6. YokoOhNo

Reputations:
    More BY ENGAGED CHICKEN

“I’m so proud of the show. I’m giving wonderful rooms and homes to a deserving mom. A husband nominates his wife we read the storeis we go into surprise the mom I say you’re getting a mom cave and it’s a space in her home that she would normally never do for herself. I learn about the mother I spend two days with her I’m constantly e-melling my build designer and my design team telling them what this mom loves we do a surprise element we put a waterfall in a womans bedroom a master bedroom. And by Friday we renovate I fill the room with things that I shopped for with the mom and I get tears of oy it is the best job in the world. Yeah. I’m so lucky. Love it.”

7. YokoOhNo

Reputations:
    One More by Engaged Chicken from the ellen show:
    “Lovely. Lovely audience. Am I too matchy with the. The blonde hair you’ll see my head. Yes. My friend Jimmy Kimole had this party for my husband yes I married Howard Stern and I was really excited to meet you and I went over to Ellen and Portia and I said I love amimoles! Like you! I was really I wish that I had something better to say than I love animoles Ellen. I been suffereing thinking about that fist sentence. I said that to Howard I said can you believe that’s what I said ta Ellen I mean I love you and I love Portia and so we have that in common we love animoles.” [​IMG]

8. YokoOhNo

Reputations:
    thank you, engaged chicken. this stuff gets me laughing :lol: