Requet for more Carson Monologues slideshows

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by j shmuck, Feb 18, 2014.

1. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Based on Mark's Friggin it looks like Howard was hitting fastballs out of the park today.

Can the brilliant poster who specializes in this work some more of his/her magic for the benefit of all.

1 quick sample: based on the late breaking news of the fact that Shirley Temple died last monday

"Ronnie knew her before she was famous". See, that's the joke because Ronnie is old
    Howard figured based on google searches that she either died or came out with an anal video
    Richard is going to drink a Shirley Temple out of his ass

great stuff guys

Oh by the way, Derek Jeter is retiring from baseball, but not retiring from fucking hot chicks. HA HA HA. You see, he's gonna keep fucking them

"That's a joke son, I keep pitchin' them and you keep missing them, gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye- Ball, get it? See what I did there?"

2. Bearcat1

Bearcat1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard the monologue while I was driving in this morning, painful to listen to. Howard was trying to spin it as monologues are stupid because Leno did them. The bit was supposed to be that he was telling purposely dumb jokes but the funny thing is that they were no more lame than the jokes he was telling 6 months ago (??) when he tried to subtlety add a monologue into his show. Howard's joke writers: Benjy, Sal, Shuli, Fred, Lisa G, Steve B, .... are pathetic. You can't tell their "real" jokes apart from their purposely bad jokes.

3. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Please post requets in the Requets section.

4. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sorry I'm a shitty typer.

Nevertheless I hope someone posts the johny carson slide show with howard's "jokes"

Seems like Howard was clued in on how bad his monlogues were so now he is going with the "parody" story

Similar to how shitty comedians often become humorists

5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...leno advised jimmy to do a 20 minute monologue because he knows he cant do it night after night. leno has a lot more skill than howard gives him credit for. howard never stood in front of an audience to do his show, hiding behind the security wall of thss.

6. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Never apologize. It projects weakness and the DS inhabitants will eat you alive.

7. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I made the initial ones, but I also created a template for anyone who wants to join in:

[​IMG]

Wasn't too long ago that Howard was reading shitty monologue jokes about the Black Keys. Then they played the Birthday Bash. Today he spent 15 minutes talking expertly about their best record and playing one of their songs while Steve Brandano played air bass. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

8. Benjamen

Reputations:
    By the way, Robin laughed at every one of Howard's joke bombs this morning. It helped that he announced he was about to do a monologue, and that she could see him reading his material. She needs it made that obvious. Because when she's on ISDN, she's never aware when Howard's entered his monologue segment and is reading jokes. So she steps on every punch line, and never laughs.

9. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You guys do realize those are all the Benjy-submitted lines, yes?

10. Benjamen

Reputations:
    I assume the monologues are jam-packed with staff submissions, and not just Benjy's contributions.

Howard claimed today that he did his first-ever monologue yesterday, as a reaction to Jay Leno. Today he did his "second" monologue, and said he'd continue to do them if everyone loves it. I started making those Carson monologues in December of 2012, and by then Howard had already been doing them daily for months. He's been doing monologues on every show for the last 16 months or so, but for some reason he's compelled to lie again about something easily exposed.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  11. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You guys realize that this is probably where some of Elisa Jordana's "work for show" is from?