Researchers Figured Out What Really Happens To Cool Kids When They Grow Up

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SillyOldMan, Jun 12, 2014.

1. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    With all that the lies the two nincompoop's share about their past, I'm not even sure if Beth was popular in high school. But if she was, this article sounds like it is talking about our very own Beefaroni.

2. Burly

Burly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Joseph P. Allen probably got stuffed in a locker one to many times, now it is time for his revenge.

3. Burly

Burly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey isabella who ever you are strap it on for somebody else OK

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Meanwhile there are the uncool kids who never get over it and are constantly rewriting their High School experience into their 60s.

Well maybe that's not common, but there's a well documented case of one of those anyway.

5. sweet man

sweet man Active Member

Reputations:
    I agree, to a degree.

Beth was undoubtedly a popular kid if only because she had jock brothers, came from money (for Pittsburgh) and was tall and was pretty enough. I don't see her having a pronounced mean-streak, at least back then. She was probably "super nice!" A smile for everyone; happily acknowledging dweebs and misfits in passing. Nonetheless, she was ultimately always a member of the cool kids; had pretty/rich girlfriends and jock/popular boyfriends.

I do think she never got truly close to anyone, though. She was ultimately the kinda person who everyone knew but nobody knew (if you follow these heavy thoughts).

That said, 99% of popular kids do alright for themselves later in life. They may not reach the relative heights of fame/respect/power they in achieved in the microcosm of high school but very few are in the gutter. Some may not have the same impetus to leave their hometowns like the outsiders do but to say they all become fat unattractive losers is simply wishful thinking on the part of the misfits.

6. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    And all you need to do to prove this is look at who it is that's always the one(s) arranging your high school reunions and sending out notices.. It's always one of them. :jj:

7. King Chris

King Chris Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Comedian Eddie Ifft grew up in the same neighborhood as Beth and told a story on his podcast about her. He wanted to date her friend and when he showed up Beth said, "You can't hang around us. You're too ugly!" And she punched him in the face.