Ridiculous Stern Interview With Bryan Cranston

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Robert Higgins, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    How many times was that Pelican Beek Face Douche Bag going to ask him how much he was worth? And did we seriously not think the "how big are your cock" questions wouldn't make an appearance? I'm surprised Cranston did go "Full Heisenberg" on Wigward.

[​IMG]

2. Ritalin Melt

Ritalin Melt New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I respect Bryan even more now and I didn't think it was possible, Bryan handled Howards juvenile inane self absorbed questions with dignity and grace, the real disgrace on Howards part was bringing up Private Parts, and another thing im really tired of is Howard pressing on peoples personal traumatic or painful experiences in life with such a gleeful detachment for others feelings, he really proves himself to be an utter sack of human excrement more and more everyday, its not an interviewing tactic, its just being an insensitive classless asshole

3. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 Member

Reputations:

so everyone said it would end up a failure and it did? shocking.

4. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    I would have preferred the skater Toller

5. Ritalin Melt

Reputations:
    Well it sure beat Joan Rivers and Whitney Cummings

luckily for us Don Buchwald has one decent client

6. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    Howard is the best interviewer in the business...just ask Booey or John Hein.

7. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    They crawled pretty deeply up HS's ass on the TWS today that's for fucking sure.

8. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    do we have audio of this yet?

9. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    I doubt Howard can understand someone ending a series while it's still popular rather than dragging it out as long as possible in order to grab every last dime.

10. Ritalin Melt

Reputations:
    no audio on YouTube, but check this out, comments are disabled on the HowardTV commercial

[video=youtube;QS1M9tDlrn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1M9tDlrn4[/video]

pressure is really getting to him huh

edit-nevermind they are disabled on all of them apparently,still what a coward

11. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Did you hear him yammering about how Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) was robbed of the Emmy? I got the fucking douche chills. He is going on and on, and Bryan patiently tells him that if he is saying Giancarlo was robbed, then he is saying that Aaron Paul (Jesse) did NOT deserve his Emmy win. (Aaron Paul won Best Supporting Actor, the same category as Giancarlo). Howard tried to deflect, but I wanted to climb out of my car on the NJ turnpike and run into oncoming traffic. It was so embarrassing.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  12. Ritalin Melt

Reputations:
    it gave me the strong feeling Aaron Paul turned down the show at some point, i heard an extra level of angst, it sounded like Howard had to backpedal and pretend he was joking and had no ill will towards Aaron after Bryan s articulate explanation,

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You're mistaken. That's not Heisenberg, it's Tim Whatley. And Howard is an anti-dentite bastard.

14. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    You might be right there. I just could not believe how he kept going on and on and on.....

15. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Stern's interviewing skills are tremendously overrated. I mean where else would anyone dare to ask someone how much they're worth? I just wish for once a guest would politely respond with "Well Howard, that's really none of your fucking business."

And it isn't. But EVERY goddamn guest gets hit with it. And EVERY single one of them try to deflect or somehow try to give an answer. I remember Gene Simmons about a year ago was asked how much he was worth. And he shot back with a "how much is a Howard Stern worth?" Or something like that, but it was the closest I've heard a guest throw it back at The Pelican.

Howard is a douche and can't interview anyone properly. Sometimes he's rattling off the next question before the guest has even finished answering. I find myself cringing half the time... harrrrible...

16. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    I was hoping for a good one, for old times sake.

17. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Either that or the master interviewer was clumsily trying to bait Bryan into saying Aaron shouldn't have won. These days the HSS gets mentioned only if a big guest says something of note.

18. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    No he didn't destroy the entire interview. Bryan was a very nice, thoughtful guy. It would be nice if Howard could at least try to adjust his interview style to the guest. Sometimes "did you ever have a threesome" isn't called for.

19. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...the criticism of aaron paul as jessie in general shows what an utter douche howard is, gus and jessie were both great parts no one else could have done those performances better, the show was more than anyone could have asked for, excellence in every episode by every actor working their respective craft. if they want to call amc a premium network with creative gutsy television like that im in all day long. private parts hahaha, what a self serving douche.

20. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    If Ralph and Jon got to interview him on geektime it would've been much better.

The sex and money talk is so fucking tired and annoying. Just stick to talking about the show