Riley Martin

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cygnus2112, Mar 12, 2013.

1. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    I know he's more than likely an alcoholic or druggie in some way,. and i obviously dont believe the alien nonsense., but i gotta say i think i believe what he says about Sirius screwing him over all the time. I can see that happening no matter how far fetched they make his sound bytes seem.
    Lol plus his voice makes me laugh. Just his voice. Haha. I just like his character, legally insane or not.

2. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard screws us of content H101.
    There are some good shows on H101, but only 1-2hours a week. Then replayed 7 times+.

Sirius provided Howard a bunch of money as budget for THSS and the channels. Howard divided the money that Howard's show got 99.99% and that the rest of the shows got 1000 dollars. Howard decided to have 4 full time employees digitising all his tapes and censoring stuff. That is at least 250K that could have been spent on content for H101.

Howard is an egoistical ehehehe. Something that his race is know for.

3. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Therefore you understand, and what have you. Be sure to get your symbol for the motherships arrival in 2012, Uhhhhhhhh......Suckemnuckledus!!!

4. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    I am half considering getting a symbol just for shits and giggles. Has anyone ever ordered and received their symbol? I wonder how many he actually has. They look like hippie art from the. 60's.

5. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    I was thinking about doing the same and asking for a famous "shout out" for my son and me.

The only thing I'm worried about is Riley himself. I've got a buddy who's a huge Riley fan, and he said he ordered some stuff from Riley, and Riley personally called him up to hit him up for cash!

He did say that he blew Riley off and he didn't bother him again though. It might be worth the aggravation, my good man...

Get your symbols, people!

...and what have you