Rinse and Repeat in Iraq

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MyLazyHand, Jun 15, 2014.

1. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    This is NOT political, it's reality.

The shithead Islamists are executing scores of people, Nazi-style, and we will be back in Iraq soon with troops on the ground. You cannot control ground troops with airpower. All you can do is break things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So why is it NOT politically incorrect to bash the Nazis, but it is politically incorrect to blast Islam? Whether it is Boko Harem executing people in Africa, ISIL killing people in Iraq, Islamists hacking up people in western China, or the Taliban shooting little girls in Afghanistan, the common denominator is Islam.

And our President just gave them millions of dollars and top leadership so we can witness more of this. Thanks, Obama. Brilliant thinking.

I'm starting to see road signs promoting Islam in the USA. Is this really what we want in our nation? Are you fucking kidding me? How long would a Nazi road sign be allowed to stand?

If I started an organization in the USA and 10% of the participants were murderous nutjobs, I'm going to predict it would be outlawed.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
  3. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm a fairly liberal guy and I blast Islam and don't give a shit how politically incorrect it supposedly is. In fact, most other fairly liberal minded people I know have no problem whatsoever blasting Islam.

What are these "signs promoting Islam" you speak of?

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "i will stand with islam if the political winds shift in an ugly direction"............ president barack hussein obama.

5. PI Nate

Reputations:
    Liberals who have asked for the “spirit of tolerance” for Islam...:facepalm:

Joy Behar
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Obammy
    Jon Stewart

6. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Obama is incompetent

7. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Proven to be a misleading quote.

8. Shortwave98

Reputations:
    None are incompetent. There is an agenda behind all of them. Usually the same agenda.

9. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    I'm not exactly a fan of this administration. But just to keep things straight, here is the actual quote:

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction. "

10. Tiggs

Tiggs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What I do not understand is that there are hundreds of soldiers that have been captured and are being led to slaughter. Why don't they just bull rush a couple of ISIS guys at least take them down.

11. Stevedolphin

Stevedolphin Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nice post that the radical Islamists are no better than Nazis.Sadly,I think it is going to take their eventual nuclear assault to wake up people that they are not fucking around.

12. PI Nate

Reputations:
    this wasnt enough of a wake up call? :facepalm:

[​IMG]

13. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    It's all bullshit guys. Just live your life and leave off the news

14. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    Yeah, the thing is though, they really don't represent the man on the street. Even those who are pretty liberal. Bill Maher talks about republicans politicians etc who live in their own bubble, when in fact, many of the democratic figures live in their own bubble as well.

The way I see it, technically, Islam itself is a religion. For Americans who believe in and want to fight for the U.S. Constitution (all of it, not just the 2nd), then freedom of religion under the First Amendment must be fully tolerated and adhered to. Even if it's a religion that you don't like. The main issue, with many of those who practice that religion in the Middle East and parts of Europe etc., is that they want to implement that Sharia Law bullshit wherever they go, and THAT'S where people here in this country say "whoa whoa whoa stop the clock" and rightly fucking so! You can practice your Islam here if you want, just don't try and start with that Sharia shit.

15. PI Nate

Reputations:
    The term "Islamofascism" is included in the New Oxford American Dictionary, which defines it as "a controversial term equating some modern Islamic movements with the European fascist movements of the early twentieth century".

controversial? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

16. Shortwave98

Reputations:
    It was such a horrible thing when Kennedy was elected because he was Catholic, and the Vatican was going to be running the country. :facepalm:

17. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. I personally care less anything about Iraq. I was against our involvement then, and I still am now. It's not our soccer match. We shouldn't have spend 1 dime on it, spend a dime sealing our borders.
    I'd type in detail but no one cares to discuss, 90% of fools will blindly trash the pres of the opposing party no matter what he does. Or worse, just parrot whatever their media entertainers say.

18. johnnyfuel

johnnyfuel Active Member

Reputations:
    They should of just left Sadam in there!!!

19. Box of Rox

Box of Rox Turgid member VIP

Reputations:
    Can we all agree regardless of your political affiliation that these people should be able to kill each other off and we should stay the fuck out and let them do it themselves?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  20. PI Nate

Reputations:
    Post of the year candidate!