Robin and the ISDN line (Conspiracy)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phantom Lord, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not a Robin fan but anyone that listens to the show can clearly hear the difference. The show has been billed for years with Robin being the "co-host." For the last few months she has not been in the studio. Her dialog is over an ISDN phone line with video feed that allows her to see the studio but us to not see her. The show just took at 2 week+ vacation and is only live for 2 days this week. She went to Howard's Kimmell party, the John Stamos play, and the premier of many movies like the Dark Knight (2:45 long).

What the F is going on?????????

Lets start with the show. You can clearly tell she is not in the studio. Second, since Artie left they have talked about the show being more conversational rather than a comic driven format. Robin sounds like she is phoning it in...literally. Her comments are off and she actually interacts much less than she used to.

As a listener, don't you feel insulted that Robin can go to all these fun public events but can't tell you exactly why she cant get to the studio?

I think this has more to do with her contract and Sirius rather than her "health scare."

Good luck with your Vegan book when you can't take a limo into New York for 2 days to do the Stern show but can sit in a Broadway play for almost 4 hours.

The fact that every single member of the Howard Stern Show staff and family ignore this is a complete slap in the face to every listener that pays money out of his or her pocket per month for this show.

Sorry if you dont like my my rant. I just feel like I and and many of us have been getting ripped off for too long.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oh lord

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you ever been slapped in the face? it fucking hurts

4. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    I can't believe someone actually pays for her services. A recorded laugh track is alot cheaper.

5. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did she go to Kimmel's party? In California? I don't think she was there.
    Maybe she is undergoing dialysis. Which keeps her at home during the day.

6. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I agree with you 100%. At first I was concerned in that she didn't sound well - she sounded weak - and thought that perhaps she saw a screener of the Dark Knight Rises in her home. Then a few weeks back when she said that she was at Stamos' play (those theaters are notoriously uncomfortable for healthy people, let alone sick ones) and that she was at Howard's party last week....I call bullshit. There is something else going on over and above her health, and at this point I am not sure I even believe that she is or was unwell. There is something else at play here, and her contract is just as plausible as anything else at this point.

7. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    She was making a lot of remarks about the party, and what Howard did, etc. Unless she went to the party via ISDN line and video feed, she was there.

8. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    I bet Mooski knows the real story here

[​IMG]

9. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh, I didn't realize the party was at Howard's place.
    Hmmmm....this is fishy.
    But if it's contractual, why would she phone in at all? Right?

10. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    I'd be more willing to bet he knows what a five year old girl's panties smell like.

11. JohnnyGuapo

JohnnyGuapo Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Guys so famous he's having himself a roast.

12. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I am just wondering if Howard is trying to dip his foot into the "working from home" waters and is using Robin as a test case. He is clearly disgruntled, for whatever reason, and maybe that is the end game.

13. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...art bell rush limbaugh, probaly lots of others phoning it in from a home studio. who want to sit in the same room with that mophead blobin anyway.

this is all part of the new blobins rollout. shes trying to invigorate a nothing career

14. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since I don't listen any more I could care less about Robin not being in studio. It's odd how she goes to Howard's party and is out in public, yet not on the show. You would think that if there is something embarrassing about her appearance that she wants to conceal she wouldn't be going to these events.

The only thing I can think of is maybe Robin's treatments must be done first thing in the morning, or maybe during the show time she is hooked up to some machine.

Howard completely phones it in so Robin mine as well also

15. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She used to piss on Jackie for the same tactics. Turning off his E camera when he was negotiating with Howard for more money. Could she be doing the exact same thing now? Hmmm

16. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:

You Da Man!!!! :hat:

17. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Viddy Well

Viddy Well New Member

Reputations:
    Cool avatar.

19. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Will she still be able to do "the chatter"?

20. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard may be a lot of things, but he is not dumb. No doubt he knows very well that you cannot reconcile Robin's social activities with the fact that she is not coming in to the studio. Maybe this is another way of pissing on the fans - deliberately and gleefully. Or he may be trying to send some sort of message to Mel and/or John Malone. Either way, it sounds like she is well enough to come into the studio, even if just once per week.