"Robin are you there??" She's STILL dazed & confused!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Mar 25, 2013.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm: For real.....it's been HOW LONG and Robin still forgets to "turn her mic back on" after a break??

I started a thread MONTHS AGO on this subject.....WHEN is Howard going to let her go? set her FREE???
    She's just a distraction at this point...IMO.

Her insane new laugh is annoying and so fake so phony ...SO LOUD especially when Howard's interviewing...u can't HEAR THE INTERVIEW with her insane cackle....TURN YOUR MIC OFF then....not when Howard is talking TO YOU!

So it's been months and she still can't grasp this??
    Her mind is going going gone ....the slow decline into Dementia.....:eek: (Howard's losing his marbles too but Robin's already there)
    Is it the MEDS??? could be....she sounds loopy....confused at times....
    doesn't even LISTEN TO THE SHOW at all.....knows NOTHING current about the show unless it's in the script.

She didn't know the new Pope Francis had lunch with the old Pope Benedict??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Isn't she a NEWS WOMAN???:facepalm:

Howard for the love of God...and for the good of the show....Let her go....RETIRE HER please....or keep her Mic off....(like u did with Artie)

besides....Howard RUINED Robin's NEws hour......all I hear are LIVE COMMERCIALS AND LIVE PLUGS FOR the same products....every 2 mins. Howard segues into another live commercial....
    this confuses Robin ....he ruined the news for me AND I KNOW the true fans who still LISTEN TO THE S HOW.....agree with me!

thank you
    peace & love

2. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I haven't really listened to a whole show in a long time, but I can't imagine that Howard would put the effort in to do a show without her....annoying or not.

When I have heard her, she's sounded like she's on painkillers imo.

4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Amazing Karma!!!!!
    Howard is exhausted from censoring himself 100 times a show AND dealing with (exploiting) Robins mental illness...he has to steer her away from an embarrassing meltdown several times a show now!
    :lol:

5. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You've peaked my interest. Perhaps I'll listen to the entire show this afternoon. Still no AGT talk?

6. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    dont do it!

7. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't listen any more but I in addition to possibly being medicated, dazed, and confused I wpouldn't be surprised if Robin is actually watching tv or surfing the internet during the Stern show.

8. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The reality is she sits there in her bariatric bed surfing the internet and poking around on google when questions come up so she can sound smart when she blurts out the answer moments later like it was preexisting knowledge to her.

Howard: "Isn't this like his third marriage..."

*click click click click click*

Robin: "Its actually his fourth marriage Howard"

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  9. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep

Back when I had Howard Tv i remember howard calling her out on surfing the net and looking up things when she should have been paying attention to what was going on on-air

10. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...not that this james franco interview is good radio but if i were him id ask "who is it im suppose to be talking to"? since blobin acted like she was all knowing about this douche actor.

11. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    alright alright alright! :wub:

12. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :flush:

13. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    And it's always after the subject has changed and everyone has moved on for a couple of minutes. She'll be quiet (so you know she's googling) and then blurt out an answer that no one cares about anymore.

Just WTF is she laughing at constantly? My God, I heard some of the show this morning and just shook my head. She's cackling away whether Howard's being serious or trying to be funny. It's even more irritating and distracting than usual.

14. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...she trampled over the entire franco interview. honestly i would have told her to stfu. shes not even in the fucking studio and who the fuck wants to talk to her on a monitor. i wish bruce lee was here to karate chop her in the throat. shes no ed macmahon shes just annoying.

15. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She is insufferable lately but Howard will never, EVER, get rid of her.
    All those years of being able to make fun of blacks and say "ni993r" is worth a lot to Howard.
    Unfortunately I'm pretty sure we're stuck with her as long as Howard has a radio show.

16. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:

"actually Howard, THEY say...."

17. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She a piece of shit. Constantly laughing like a baboon.

18. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you!

I find her cackle insulting these days... you get on SOME sort of actor or musician, who a lot of the time are quieter in nature, or shy - and maybe take a few seconds to formulate their thoughts/responses - and I'll be damned if she's not CACKLING like a hyena all over their comments.... it's frickin rude.

If I were Howard, I would CUT her microphone - without a doubt. She's an embarrassment, at this point. :(

19. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The problem here is that Robin's News was a goof for the more-than-one person-in-the-room to goof on and make jokes about the topics. Now it's treated seriously and made even worse by Robin's inability to do it anymore (Howard seems to pull out more news topics these days). They just kill the segment altogether.