Robin, are you there????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Aug 12, 2013.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm: oh my GAWD.....over a year and STILL having issues with her mic. :rolleye::rolleye:
    It's too embarrassing IMO....
    So the show is off for a week.....they come back LIVE.....and 2 seconds into the show Howard is saying "Hi" to Fred....then Robin......

and crickets......(Fred plays the toilet flushing) haha

IT's amazing......it's been over a year....and she still can't get it right to turn on her mic!!! AND Howard puts up with this? WHY?

I'll say it again.....let her go..it's time. She's not even into the show has no clue wtf is going on.....
    and her voice is soooooo weak...she sounds like George Takei...and I KNOW the REAL FANS OF THE SHOW (not the staffers who come here to incite and hate) know exactly what I'm referring to. IT's the way she over-enunciates each word....laughs like GT....all the "OH MY's" and "oh my gawd's"....just like GT....she sounds just like him.

Please retire ...it's time......

and it's time for Howard to retire too. The first hour sucked ....for YEARS the first hour or TWO after vacation was the BEST......with Artie too!
    now???? the same stupid conversations ....over and over and over.

I think Robin's trying to tell Howard......" it's time for me to go" :rolleye:

thank you
    peace & love

2. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

3. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    "Real fans of the show".....I want to punch someone in the head everytime someone writes this.

4. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

5. Murphy

Murphy mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah VIP

Reputations:
    I wish the OP would fucking leave, too. :grr:

6. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Yo listen up here's a story, about a little guy that lives in a blue world, and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him, inside and outside blue is his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette, and everything is blue for him and himself, And everybody around, cause he ain't got nobody to listen to...I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

7. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:

So punch away !!
    When I write "REAL FANS of the show",,, I'm referring to the TRUE FANS like ME (over 23yrs a LOYAL FAN) who actually LISTENS to the show.
    Most of the "fans" here and on the SFN don't even LISTEN TO THE SHOW or they cancelled and just go on these sites to incite and hate.

When I write "REAL FANS" ....that's because we all KNOW MOST OF the "FANS" who go on these 2 sites are Howard Stern EMPLOYEES.....ie: Benjy & Sal....it's where they get their material :rolleye:.......and Fred ....and Jason (he's on here 24/7 too. AND Mutt....they all hate and HARRASS TRUE FANS LIKE ME who want to discuss and post OPINIONS.....
    Benjy & Sal attack ME and what I post......then use our words and ideas when they write "scripts". Uh....DUH.....who doesn't KNOW THAT?

That's why I don't post anymore.....or not as much as I used to. The show is just awful.....when Artie left.....with Robin calling in (when she remembers to turn on her mic) pretending she's not sick.....all the commercials and breaks....
    .....the phoniness and dumb REPEATED arguements and the SAME BOBo calls and MFB calls ......the ONLY PLUS is when Howard took my advice and ended the TORTURE of LISTENING to Jon Hein's insufferable daily WRAP UP SHOW PREVIEWS! THAT WAS A GOOD THING!!

99.9% of the "FANS" on these 2 sites are not even TRUE FANS....or "REAL FANS.....just like the show.....all phony baloney. :cool:

But it's all we have....I've been a LOYAL FAN waking up at 6am to the Stern Show so I guess I'll hang in there till the end.

Thank you
    Peace & love

8. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    I think we are all 'real fans of the show' because we have all clocked in many hours listening and enjoyed it for quite some time.

I think the main focus here is that we as 'loyal listeners' from back in the day thought this guy was truly an honest fellow, who spoke the truth and logic on many topics, but as we have dissected and found out that 3 quarters of his story's don't much up to when he initially told them years ago.

He really is a spiteful person and does not want to see anyone succeed other than himself, his interview with Adam Carolla was a perfect example when he mentioned how he sat at a table with big time celebrities when Adam was stuck at a table at the back even though he was best friends with Jimmy for many years. Howard get's glee with these types of scenarios.

Will all see how the show ends, but i'm sure will continue to debate on topics when that final day comes.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  9. Mr Vengeance

Reputations:
    Fact is that probably 98% of the people here were huge fans of the show before Howie became a fucking hypocrite sellout, and then pissed on us. So people found a way to entertain ourselves at a site like this, because Howie sure isn't providing any entertainment. This place provides more laughs in one thread than THSS has in 6 years.

Listening to every second of every show, even though you say it's terrible, doesn't make you any "true fan" or "real fan"...just kinda makes you nuts.

10. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

11. Big Lar

Big Lar VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

12. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Stern should have retired after the first year on Sirius.

13. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Exactly!!

14. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. The difference between "real fans" and us is we have standards. We liked Howard for the person he was, or faking to be - and when he turned into the current version of himself we decided to tune him out. We aren't sycophants like "real fans" we enjoyed the product he put out, now the product is shit. Sycophants (mariann, bobo, high pitch, besbas) are mentally sick, they are trying to fill voids in their life and are blinded of logic.

15. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    I guess I identify more with fake fans of the show.

16. Mr Vengeance

Reputations:
    I'm starting to think Benbas is really mentally unstable. She thinks that THSS are here baiting HER and then stealing HER opinions for use in the show. She actually thinks that the show took HER idea and got rid of the Jon Hein preview. I have a feeling Benbas thinks the TV is talking directly to her as well....

17. Jake Dog

Jake Dog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ....paging TehLivingDeath :pray:

18. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    How do Benjy and Sal attack you?

19. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:

:shit::sdance::shit:

20. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin wasn't her usual cackling like crazy self today....I assume she was weak from some sort of therapy also she didn't know any highlight news from this week so....