Robin at Her Worst

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bigkitty, Dec 20, 2013.

1. bigkitty

bigkitty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aob1ioP38Rk

I know there are tons of segments on YouTube that show how horrible Robin truly is. I just came across this one and had to share. I understand that Robin is most likely dying of cancer and thus deserves compassion. But I simply cannot deny what a horrible human being she is. I will not play this game we often play with the sick or recently departed. You know that game, the one where the person (no matter how awful) becomes a saint. I do not wish death or pain on anyone, but Robin Quivers is one big bitch. And I simply cannot fucking stand her.

2. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    And the classic....
    [video=youtube;dBAwt8NOAlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBAwt8NOAlU[/video]

3. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cancer is too good for this piece of shit.

4. bigkitty

Reputations:
    Someone sent me a message about embedding the video. I don't know how to do it. If I did, it would have been done.

5. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So she was mad that Richard and Sal were talking about drinking and having a good time, thus being themselves and staying true to their on-air personas which would be the appeal for a bidder and fan of the show? They are pretty much saying they would have to "perform" in order to entertain that individual who won their bidding for Robin's charity, making them team players and placating to Robin and her charity. How could she possibly have any point of contention there, and why even bother asking them then if she expected different? Her narcissism truly shines there (and I'm only like 5 mins in lol)

6. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    What the hell is on her monitor that she is staring at the whole time?

even though it only lasted for a minute, she really did look good thin.

7. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;QQYmXU7pm6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQYmXU7pm6o[/video]

8. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    Just hit quote on this post and look for the little video icon at the top right. It is second from last. Then you will know how to do it next time. :hat:

9. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think she's looking at her monitor to be passive aggressive - almost like she's distracted by something more important, & the conversation is secondary to her. She's such a bitch.
    I agree that she does look good - even though she was bald.

10. bigkitty

Reputations:
    Robin thinks she's proving how disinterested in and above the conversation she is when she stares at the screen. It's clear that she's seething in this clip. Robin isn't your typical bitch. She's a super bitch. Haughty, condescending, narcissistic, humorless...I just don't know how the staff puts up with her.

11. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she hates the fact that she is a negress.

12. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    Well she is back at home on the ISDN line. The staff can pretty much ignore her when she isn't in the studio. I always had a lot of admiration for her...being the only woman in the group of immature men. She lost any compassion I had for her the day she screamed at Richard Christy. She is an uber bitch.

13. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;BtxG8TvF-eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxG8TvF-eg[/video]

14. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    That is really the best i've ever seen her look. However she is a cunt

15. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    Cunt.

16. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Chimney Portions is concerned/pissed that you have him on ignore. After the Feats of Strength competition, if you two could just gather 'round the pole and express all your grievances- really get it right out there in the open- and then kiss and make up, it truly would be a Festivus miracle for us all.

17. bigkitty

Reputations:
    I had such a hard day at work. This is the first thing that made me laugh. Just love Festivus!
    :cheer:

18. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    fuck that! technically everyone on this earth is dying if you stop and think about it.... and if you're a believer in any sort of personable deity i like to think the has to be some sort of karma involved where you end up getting a grapefruit-sized ball of cancer inside you... i mean.... yikes.

robin has sat there and passed judgment on so many people from her high perch/horse validated by her fame/status/$$$ that like, man, take all of the god-stuff out of it and you still gotta figure that she was consistently doing something horribly wrong to end up with such a big ball of cancer inside of her, especially considering the last ~5 years have been chock full of her espousing this "super healthy life/style" upon everyone like robin ophelia fucking quivers has all the answers; fuck all of that western medicine til it saves your ass, right?

19. bigkitty

Reputations:
    It's weird because I feel uncomfortable agreeing with you but honesty I do. Robin is so mean spirited. You just know that if this cancer happened to someone else on the staff she'd be commenting about how their unhealthy lifestyle contributed to it. Karma, meet Robin. You're both bitches.

20. BethsBraneCell

BethsBraneCell Sandy Cunt Banned User

Reputations: