Robin conspiracy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by RevHortonHeat, Jul 26, 2012.

1. RevHortonHeat

RevHortonHeat Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    I am thinking that Robin isn't in studio any longer because maybe her contract negotiations didn't go so well. With the reduced work schedule they have everyone is probably getting some sort of reduction. She probably negotiated that if they were to going to cut her pay then she would just "phone it in." They were probably sympathetic to this since she had some medical procedure obviously and figured that this would be a convenient time to put this into place. Or I could be completely wrong.

2. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    This is probably much less interesting than the theories people have cooked up, but :

Since she can work from home, she's decided to take a long period of recovery time, rather than being in/out depending on how she's feeling.
    Possibly she's waiting to hear if she'll need more surgery.

3. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It may be the less interesting of the theories, but I think it could very well be true. Remember Robin also is not doing "The Chatter" which could easily be done at home since the whole thing was pre-recorded. Rosie did her Sirius show out of her home. I think RevHortonHeat could be right.

4. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I really don't think this would be true. Robin always HATED Jackie for that kind of negotiating....I'm really starting to think that the tumor may have been malignant....and some chemo cocktails are to brutal to be able to work through. I hope I'm wrong...

5. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Things are so tight for ROQ that maybe she can't afford the car service that Sirius is now refusing to provide........
    Big ups to Mr. Malone!!!!!!

6. Snotty

Reputations:
    Holy shit!!! I passed a thousand and didn't notice.........

7. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    It happens. Soon you'll be wearing a diaper, wondering why your kids don't call and eating dinner at 4:30PM....

8. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:

[​IMG]

9. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think it's a Jackie situation - I think it's more her choices were to either "retire" or take the ISDN deal instead.

10. k9kisses

k9kisses New Member

Reputations:
    I'm wondering if she's on some kind of dialysis? I keep thinking of the catheter and the bladder issues. Or, she could have a colostomy bag and is too embarassed to go the work with it. Also, if she had to have a huge mass removed along with surrounding tissue, she may have an "open incision"; they sometimes do this to let the healing start from the inside and work it's way out. They usually do this if there's been a history of infection or there's a high risk of infection.

11. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't believe that she's sick at all. Maybe I'm wrong too but just look at what a sickening farce of lies that whole show is.
    If she had had an operation then she's had pleeeently of time to recuperate and get her fat ass driven back to "work" for several hours a week.
    If she has cancer and is getting Chemo then so the fuck what? Why can't she get her fat lazy ass into "work" for the maximum of 12 hours per week? Countless other people do it.
    Self conscious over perhaps going bald from Chemo? Nonsense: The bitch has been bald for years already with those nasty dread lock extension grasping desperately to her last remaining hairs.
    And it takes months for hair to grow back after Chemo so she'd have to be out of "work" for months to come (if that's her excuse/lie). And why lie about cancer or any illness? Makes zero sense.

Don't know what's going on with her. Maybe it's her way of saying fuck you to the hideous Jew. Maybe they're in cahoots over this whole thing. One thing I know is that you can't figure out liars as they're just too fucked up in their vile manipulative lying brains.

12. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    k9kisses - that could be true, but I think because Howard hasn't made any statement about it since Robin has been on the ISDN line makes people wonder what is going on. The last time Howard & Robin spoke about it, they agreed to talk about it off the air before Howard made an on-air statement about it, which never happened.

13. Snotty

Reputations:
    Hamptons without the money?

14. Snotty

Reputations:
    It was 'da hyahuaska........Refer to Perfect for the proper spelling.........

15. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
  16. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:

Howard is just "phoning it in" too these days but he does from the studio.

17. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    If it weren't for the Howard TV cameras, don't think he wouldn't want to do the show from the Hamptons either. Deep down he's probably jealous of Robin's sitiuation. Not the cancer part, but the phoning it in from bed.

18. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. Bababaloney

Bababaloney Fudge Packer Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

20. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't get the whole information blackout that's going on...why not just update everyone on what's going on with her. It's weird. Even the local gossip pages in the NY Post and Daily News aren't printing anything on her. And they usually would have had something by now. No small miracle that she has been able to dodge the media as well as she has on this. No leaks, no nothing...she must be paying off people with a lot of hush money.