robin is jealous of howards agt.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ItsAWholeThing, Mar 23, 2012.

1. ItsAWholeThing

ItsAWholeThing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its obvious by her over the top laughing,shes uncomfortable and wishes she was on the show.....

2. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If they were honest everyone, not just Robin, proabbyl things this whole agt thing is an absolute joke.

They basically took pay cuts because Howard didn't want to work a full schedule, then Howard goes out and takes another job as an FU to sirius.

I would be pissed to and I don't blame robin

3. ItsAWholeThing

Reputations:
    Robin is a talentless hanger on.Its become more obvious now thats its just her and howard ....nothing is funny and her crazy laughing has become crazier than ever

4. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it finally dawned on her that the era of "Howard & Robin" is long gone. Howard thinks he is in a completely different league from Robin now. When Howard first started talking about the AGT tapings, Robin would excitedly consult her empty schedule and tell Howard she was available to attend practically all of them. Notice Robin has been to 0.0 tapings and when Howard brags about all the upcoming ones, Robin is silent because no one cares whether she can go or not.

All she has is "The Chatter" and some vegetables ... OK, make that a ton of vegetables.

5. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If only Robin would flip out, and scream out what she really means
    "Howard you left your wife and 3 kids for some bimbo, you kiss up to the celebs you've hated all your life, you think you are the greatest at everything ever..you are a narcissistic self absorbed delusional ass hole and I quit!!"
    please baby jesus.:pray:

6. ItsAWholeThing

Reputations:
    I honesly think she is pissed because howie isnt her buddy off the air anymore and i think she could be suicidal...wtf seminars how to love men,crazy diets that dont work shes the next artie.......Howard could care less hes to good for her now

7. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's gotta be grinding up some Valium and stirring it into that green drink to keep from doing just that.

8. ItsAWholeThing

Reputations:
    i would love her if she did that...sad but true...shes more of a male presence now than howard

9. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm actually starting to appreciate Robin for the first time -- not saying I necessarily like her -- just appreciate that she pretty much remained constant throughout, be it nutty. Like an old friend you don't really have much in common with, but comfortable together.

Like someone else pointed out on here not too long ago; she does offer some funny quips that get buried because of the pace of the show. And it is great to hear a voice other than the wig-master droning on about AGT, parents, etc..

So shoot me.

10. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she cant go to jimmy kimmell party and now cant go to agt i love her passive aggresive behavior. you know deep down she is pissed she will melt down again thats why i tune in

11. Blackened

Blackened Commitment to Excellence

Reputations:
    why would she though, her and the old queen have no relationship outside the show