Shop Now At Amazon

Robin must be on pain meds, her laugh is worse than ever

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PauleyWalnuts, Dec 7, 2012.

1. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    Her laugh is just worse than ever, cackle after cackle, makes the show hard to listen to. Is she on pain meds or sumtin?? There is no more than 20 seconds in between where she laughs and voicess are heard. More constant than ever before. Next time u listen, see if u can go more than 20 seconds without Robin laughing.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's been chemically refreshing for a few months now all jokes aside, its been more than obvious by her new belligerent, "loud and proud" mode. She laughs so hard now she runs out of air basically, even at Howard's new ghostwritten "hey did you hear about this.." zingers. You'd _have_ to be chemical to get that worked up over them.

I just try to remember that its a positive sign she is not long for this world. Once she's hitting morphine, she's done.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    I just heard part of the interview with the Jeopardy champ. Holy shit, what an insuferrable know-it-all cunt, interrupting to answer questions asked during an interview of a guest.

Howard asks the guy who holds the record for success on the show if he ever hits the buzzer before he's sure he knows the answer. Before he can respond, Robin, who disgraced herself demonstrating her stupidity as a failure on the "celebrity" grade-school version of the game, shouts "No! You have to wait for the whole question!" (I think she also said something along the lines of "I've been there" too.) Of course, when the actual champion finally responds, the answer is yes, he does sometimes hit the buzzer before hearing the whole question because he just has a feeling that he'll know it and then he figures it out during the next few seconds.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  5. Shedding Skin

Shedding Skin Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    If you hit the buzzer before the question is finished being asked it locks you out for a few seconds. The guy was saying he buzzes in before he thinks of the answer.

6. username

username Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    She have been more or less high the last months.
    There are days there she is worse then Artie was when he was high.

She talks to her self, talks over Howard and laugh's hysterical

Everyone working with Howard have to take drugs.

7. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Pon

8. WillyBest

WillyBest Sleep n' Eat Gold VIP

Reputations:
    Pon-derous!

9. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She must be on good shit. I'm on .5/500 Vicodin/tylenol for a toothache and it is just numbing the pain a little, not in a laughing mood at all.