Robin read a story

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by rory, May 2, 2015.

1. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Robin read a story about how the Spice Girls song ''Wannabe'' being the worst ''ear worm'' song. Robin had a list of other songs that she had Howard play. Howard was singing along with some of them. He said none of them were stuck in his head. Howard played Sour Shoes singing a song that might get stuck in his head. Howard said what he does to get a song out of his head is play another song. Robin said then that song gets stuck. Robin said they say just chewing gum can get a song out of your head. Robin said they say you can get rid of a song just by chewing gum. Fred played Crackhead Bob singing The Rolling Stones ''Satisfaction.'' Howard said that's one of their worst songs in his opinion.

2. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure he could tell us what their best ones are, though. Let me guess, "Shine a Light" and "Moonlight Mile". Those are the only titles I ever hear him say and that's because of the Scorcese film and The Sopranos episode. He's such a fucking idiot. "Satisfaction" is over-rated and not their best, but they've pumped out so much shit over the years that it's nowhere near their worst. It's not even near their worst of that era. It's also way over-played, so it's unfair to rate it at this point and it doesn't make someone cool to say they like other Stones songs better, but Howard thinks it does. He is a fucking dork who wants so bad to know rock and roll, but he doesn't know shit. Except that Jack Bruce played chords. Did he ever mention that?