Robin should learn from Rachel Maddow

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MobyDick, Jul 2, 2012.

1. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin on Rachel Maddow (6/26/12): “Yeah, I saw her on The Real Time with Bill Maher, this past weekend, she’s great. You know, this guy was trying to talk over her and she’s like ‘Let me speak!’. And then she shut him up and she went on. Instead of like lots of women who try to talk over and they keep getting louder and louder and louder.”

2. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    She must have been watching something completely different than I did. I saw Maddow shut down and pout because she didn't want answer any more questions.

3. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was being a bitch. The designated republican asked a neutral question and she got defensive.

4. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maddow totally shut down. It drives me crazy when Howie rants that she is SOOOOO smart.

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    She had a hissy fit, angrily claimed that her job is not to give her opinion....and then she gave her opinion on something else. Even Bill Maher seemed shocked at how absurd her mini-tantrum was.

I'm not a Maddow fan at all, but I did figure that she was above that kind of shit.

6. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:
    how dare you! robin never gets defensive.

7. Vandermint

Vandermint Member

Reputations:
    I think it was a Libertarian actually, someone associated with Reason magazine.

She was bizarre. I think she was essentially trying to play the "I'm a journalist!" card at one point to avoid giving an opinion. By not giving one, she basically confirmed the guy's point--she won't publicly concede the other side has a point because her audience isn't interested.

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    She was the official "sane one" at MSNBC. Keith Olberman makes her look like the world's most rational person.

9. Humongous

Humongous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maher starts his shows now by showing a classic moment from a past episode before the opening credits roll. On the episode in question, he opened with a clip of a debate b/w Rachel Maddow and economist Steve Moore which was what Robin was referring to. Rachel was a guest on the live show that evening but the moment Robin referenced was from a different episode.

10. Nico

Nico New Member

Reputations:
    Rachel Maddow s very great and a popular Host i like his every show and he is great teacher for every body
    to learnt Hosting by him