Robin Wrong AGAIN......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Oct 23, 2012.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow-we listening to the replay....Howard & Robin TRYING to remember who Rod Stewart was married to ....the one who really broke his heart..
    Rachel Hunter!!
    Isn't she the "model" who refused to be interviewed by Howard the first few weeks at Sirius??? A Huuuuuge fight in the hallway?? He called her a CUNextTuesday??? :rolleye:

Robin forgot this?
    Listening to these 2 senile Senior Citizens is hilarious....all they say is "I can't remember" and "I forget"...

So they're trying to remember who he was married to....they did get Alana (Hamilton)Stewart right!

Robin said he had a long term relationship with Elke Sommer????? She's like 90 ...Robin says anything....and Howard never disagrees...

I think she was thinking of Brit Ekland....he wrote a scathing song about her!
    Elke Sommer was waaaaay toooooo old for Rod Stewart!

ps....LOVE Rod Stewart! I saw him in concert at the Spectrum in Phila. when he was with Faces....when he wore the pink pants and purple jacket...long scarves and ALOT of makeup (lipstick)
    LOVED his Shag!

Now he's singing Tony Bennett songs....in a Tuxedo...VERY Sad..

Peace & love

2. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    Who does that cunt think she is? Yelled Wiggy! :grouch:

3. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mae West?

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  5. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She was wrong about modern medicine. And now she's dying slowly because of it . . .

6. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No, I think she had an accent. Marlene Dietrich?

7. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't listen much anymore and whenever I turn the show on, I'm saying, "WTF?" within a minute. This morning, Robin was laughing her ass off at every line anyone said (and most of them weren't funny lines). Just pure insanity. Shame on Howard for letting her on the air when she's obviously heavily medicated.

Then she said Elke Sommer broke Rod Stewart's heart instead of Britt Ekland, but then they decided it was Rachel Hunter. Howard said, "Yeah, we had her on the show..." completely forgetting about the HUGE fight they had in the first weeks at Sirius. She didn't know there would be cameras (and said she wasn't "camera ready", a phrase that now slips too easily from Howard's lips) and she refused to come in. He called her the "c" word repeatedly, for days.

8. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    robin is a cunts cunt

9. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:

ugh i know

10. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I was just about to say that.

[​IMG]

11. Matwiow

Matwiow Active Member

Reputations:
    It's ironic that his voice seems to have gotten smoother as he has gotten older. And Howard has to hide his misogynistic tendencies by not bringing up that he called her a cunt for days.

12. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ben Bas, I remember tht day well. I believe that Rachel Hunter had agreed to be interviewed, but refused to be on camera.

I no longer listen to the show unless driving; but enjoyed the HTV shows. Since AGT, and even these months after...I only make it through about 5 minutes of each show.

Apparently, Howard and the show have matured and evolved, but I have not. For the most part, not only am I not laughing. I'm not even mildly amused.

13. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Who are down rating BenBas threads? This is not a one star thread.
    Howard is really shitty when it comes to Howard TV. He wants every guest to be on his TV show for free. Good for Rachel Hunter to refuse be on TV for free.

One of the more funny moments on the show was when Coldplay was on the show. Howard expected a free concert that he could play to death on Howard TV. Coldplay stopped in each song just to F.ck with Howard.

14. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think a fee a la Lisa G. had anything to do with it. I remember that Rachel simply claimed she had not agreed to a tv appearance and had not had hair/makeup/wardrobe that was appropriate.

Of course Howrd ranted that EVERYONE knew they would automatically be on camera if interviewed by him, and since she was a model, she should be camera ready at all times.

15. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Mistakes are made all the time, no big deal. Doesn`t she get a pass now for being ill? Tim to go to dinner with Tom Chiusano though

16. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    Did they start today's show with the Wrap up Show of the Wrap Up Show? That's what I wanna know!

17. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is so true- and they play current top 5 songs and they never heard any of them and can't understand why they are hits. It's like hanging out with my grandparents.