Robin's dirty daddy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by schnauzer, Mar 30, 2013.

1. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does anyone remember -- was Robin's molestation revealed for her 'Quivers - A life' book, or had she discussed it on the show prior to that? I'm just wondering what possessed her to make it public -- marbles or airtime? :dontknow:

2. Vettesetter

Vettesetter Active Member

Reputations:
    I believe it was a revelation from her book and along with her mental/depression/anxiety issues she was dealing with.

3. schnauzer

Reputations:
    So it was for the marbles...figures

4. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    It had been hinted on the show before that Robin hated her father and her mother. But most people figured it was over something personal or maybe even money. When it came out that she was molested it made sense of lots of things before. Like Robin never wanting to see her parents or talking about how her mother ignored the myriad of problems at home turning a blind eye to certain things. I doubt it was over money. That book would have sold without that section. I think Robin wanted to get that off her chest before her father and mother died and she couldn't confront them.

That's definitely one of the darker moments on the show.

5. Martina

Martina New Member

Reputations:
    I think it was Howard TV that replayed that segment from the E Channel when Jackie read from Robin's book, and he kept saying she fabricated the molestation story for the book. I thought she liked her mother, having run through her initial fortune working for Stern and had to move back home with mom for awhile. Then the E Channel came along so she was set. Until now, with her Sirius paycut, no Howard TV money, having to work extra to justify her salary by doing "The Chatter", Robin is mad, had to finally have her surgery she was delaying, so she could be on medical disability...only working the ISDN line to not be in violation of her contract.

6. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    yes, but being robin, the story has morphed over the years. during a lie detector bit she said yes to the question "did your dad get to third base with you". and, ah, she was, ah, being truthful on that one. then years later she denied that he stuck his finger in her. then years later she played it off in a way that left question of whether he even touched her downstairs. fred even questioned it. i believe it was during a history of the HSS interview when he said something like "first she was molested, then she wasn't, then she was again."

7. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It is all a lie.
    And Robin was smart. She waited until he was dead, otherwise she would have been sued.

Like mention in other threads:
    Robin lies a lot. She claimed going to Thailand. Howard and Her even talked about it on air how wonderful the people where in Thailand.
    It was all a lie. Robin was caught speeding in Arizona. With a fake license.

Robin is really mentally ill. Even more then WiggWard.

8. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Then how do you explain the fact that she's exactly "been molested by her father"-type crazy?

It's a little too coincidental for me.

9. killallposers

Reputations:
    i think her crazy spans such a spectrum that it's hard to pin it down to one thing. that bitch was born crazy.

i'm not saying she wasn't molested, but she's lying about it in some way since the story has "evolved" over the years.

10. schnauzer

Reputations:
    If she lives long enough, daddy finger might evolve to daddy dick

11. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    robin said her dad had achieved penetration and she was worried about becoming pregnant

12. killallposers

Reputations:
    maybe that will be revealed in her recipe book.

13. schnauzer

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. killallposers

Reputations:
    seriously? is that what was in the book or one of the later tellings?

also, does anyone remember if she ever claimed it happened more than once? i remember her correcting howard one time, saying it was a one time deal.

skylarbie, there's an animated version of your avatar, if you wanna use that.

[​IMG]

15. killallposers

Reputations:
    aside from the color tone, that's probably more like what florentine looks like. bet she liked when those big balls were slapping off her fat ass.

16. skylarbrie

Reputations:

robin said: her dad would routinely wait for her mother to go on shopping trips to take advantage of her, and, she made reference to the possibility of becoming pregnant by her father...

17. schnauzer

Reputations:
    So he fucked her as well as slipping her the finger?

18. Martina

Martina New Member

Reputations:
    I thought that was her "nephew" who is idiot/savant. Robin was born the type to have constant drama, constant attention, that's why she was stuck in that nursing job going nowhere when she was better than that! She achieved fame by being dumped on Stern, who nobody would/could work with. As we can all see, Robin ain't leavin.

19. skylarbrie

Reputations:
    robin never made an explicite reference to vaginal penetration via penis, however, she said: i worried about becoming pregnant...what conclusion would you make

20. CrazyPatSherill

CrazyPatSherill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When the book first came out, Howard accused her of lying about it on a regular basis. I think she lied about it and Roseanne lied about it.

BTW her father was still alive when the book was published, and appeared in the studio along with her mother some time after. Though he was silent because he was suffering from Alzheimers.