Entertainment Rocket scientist from upstate NY

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Upstate New York woman arrested for driving with obviously fake handmade cardboard license plate
    BY Keri Blakinger
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, March 3, 2016, 6:23 PM
    [​IMG] Erie County Sheriff's Office
    Erie County Sheriff's Office posted photos of a hilariously fake handmade license plate.
    Looks like she had a license to be stupid.
    A 28-year-old upstate New York woman was arrested by the Erie County Sheriff’s Office after she was caught driving around town with a hilariously awful handmade cardboard license plate.
    Amanda Schweickert was collared Wednesday after police noticed a vehicle with no front license plate and an obviously fake back plate, according to a sheriff’s office Facebook post.
    TEXAS MAN ARRESTED WHILE DRIVING PINK TOY CAR
    After pulling over the vehicle, a deputy discovered that Schweickert had a suspended license and no insurance.
    The Sardinia resident was charged with one felony count of possession of a forged instrument, a misdemeanor count of driving with a suspended license and three other traffic infractions.
    Amanda Schweickert was held on $400 bail after she was caught driving with a homemade license plate and a suspended license.
    Police posted Thursday that she was being held at the Erie County Holding Center in lieu of $400 bail.
    The sheriff’s office seized the plate and posted pictures on Facebook with a snarky caption: “In case you are wondering, homemade cardboard license plates are NOT legal.”
    Some online commenters thought the felony charge was harsh, but others were thoroughly amused.
    “Can you tell me how you did NOT laugh when pulling this individual over? This made my morning!” one person wrote.
    “I am going to make you a Vermont plate out of maple syrup and bacon,” another posted.
    Police posted a picture of the fake cardboard plates they arrested an upstate woman with.
    This isn’t the first bad fake license plate attempt in New York.
    In 2015, a Queens man with repeated license suspensions was collared after he was caught driving with a license plate made using cardboard and crayons, according to DNA Info.
    When NYPD pulled the man over, he said, "I am an Amir and I don't need plates to drive," according to court records.
    Queens Supreme Court begged to differ, as the man was arraigned on a felony charge of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.

What she was shooting for

[​IMG]

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  2. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    I see a lot of "tag applied for" down here. I even saw one written in Spanish.

3. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Reporter's being a little harsh ("license to be stupid") given her own criminal history: http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/5464/

Residents of the 4-story house on Eddy Street once called home by now-famed smack addict and Cornell student Keri Blakinger may finally feel a reprieve. Blakinger, who was arrested earlier this week with over $150,000 of heroin, has had a history of disrupting living conditions around the house for the other 14 residents.

Tenants of the building told The Cornell Review Wednesday that Blakinger and her boyfriend, who lived in the basement, frequently left hypodermic needles laying around and were often fighting loudly inside the building.

“They live in the basement and would go to other floors and start fighting and start going at it. There were some other people she used to do drugs with in the building,” one resident said. “They would beat each other up.”​

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  4. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    I guess she didn't know the trick of applying snow/dirt/grim to cover it up...

reno likes this.
  5. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    I think my 9 year old could make a better looking plate than that.

6. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ahhhhh good idear to beat the toll roads in Jersey

7. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I bet she cleans up well. I'd fuck her.

8. shamrackle

shamrackle Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Nice find, some humility is supposed to be part of getting clean/sober, this reporters seems to have missed that.

9. lovetalkradio

lovetalkradio Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's most important.