Rod From Bayside

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by g2de, May 19, 2014.

1. g2de

g2de Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Did this guy ever graduate? He was always working on a forensics science degree in order to become a cop. However, he has to be pushing 40 by now and I think he needs to get real (and buckle down to a career making bagels and phony phone calls). Show 9.19.12 hour 2 has a great call, from Rodney, into Mike Francesca.

2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller floating around

Reputations:

:shit:

3. SneakAtoke

SneakAtoke Active Member

Reputations:
  4. JRoyle411

JRoyle411 I want to live in a hamburger bun.

Reputations:
    As I am making my way through the shows from the beginning, I am struck by how many times Rod got on the air with different names......"Shiloh" just made a call in. Rod I know you peruse these forums and I for one want to say that you should have your own show somewhere. Excellent work sir!!! It's a pleasure to have these on my ipod to go back and enjoy the greatness that this show once was.

5. g2de

g2de Member Banned User

Reputations:
    and he was part of the "Rick" posse in the early days

I would bet Rod did 10-15 different caller IDs in the Oct-Dec 2011 time frame. A lot of early callers into N&A, and early posters here I think, tried to insult Nick by always referring to him as Rick. By the way, Rod is overrated, as a forensic crime solver, in my opinion. His GPA has got to be lower than 2.6.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  6. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    I was listening to a February show and Gonzo called in as "Steve from Flushing", with a slightly different voice. He almost exposed himself when said "It's good to be back", which confused Nick and Artie because they don't remember ever taking a call from him, but he backtracked and said he had just gotten home from the grocery store and that he lived in a bad neighborhood. I remember later on during N&A's run that he called in as "Steve from Flushing" again and Nick and Artie were on to him.