Roger Waters: 'I Won't Waste One Breath on Asshole Howard Stern'

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cah155, Oct 23, 2015.

1. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    missiles launched

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
  4. wigtropolis

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

they got the ostrich angle

5. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Two unlikable assholes

6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Roger Waters: 'I Won't Waste One Breath on Asshole Howard Stern'
    [​IMG]
    Few entertainers are as openly critical of the Israeli government as Roger Waters, a stance that has caused some of the country's defenders to label him an anti-Semite. In a soon-to-be-published interview with the Pink Floyd co-founder about his upcoming Wall tour CD and DVD/Blu-ray, Waters defends himself and his call for a cultural boycott of Israel.

"The analogy is with the civil rights struggle in the south[ern] states of the United States of America," he says. "And pre-Mandela South Africa. We all know how important the cultural and sports boycott of South Africa became in the organizing of global civil society to express the generally heartfelt horror of the way the white supremacist South African government was oppressing the black population of that country."

Waters says he wants it known that his barbs are aimed solely at the current Israeli government. "It's not the Israeli people, not Jews and not Judaism," he says. "I would never dream of attacking them. In fact, a lot of the Israelis are the people who are putting the most into fighting the hardest because they believe it is the most effective tool for changing policies of their own government."

Waters says he sees many articles on his Facebook feed and across the Internet containing what he sees as distorted information about the ongoing struggle in the region. "It's this hugely organized thing," he says. "It takes no account of history, never looks at the facts and just tells the big lie that 'this is our land and it belongs to us and God gave it to us and there were never any Palestinian people and they were always trying to murder us and don't we have a right to protect ourselves?' That's basically the platform."

His most vocal recent critic was Howard Stern, one of his neighbors in the Hamptons who had him on his radio show in 2012 for a friendly interview. "Israel has a tiny little country and it bugs the shit out of Roger Waters," said Stern. "Where do you want the Jews to go, Roger? Where do you want them to go? You want them to just go back to the concentration camp? What is it you want, fuckhead."

The mere mention of Stern's name causes Waters to laugh, and he's only willing to say a few brief words. "I wouldn't waste a single one of my precious breaths on that asshole, and I just did. That was a waste of breath. Let's move on."

In the upcoming interview, Waters discusses his thoughts on Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and reveals why he's sick and tired of being asked about a Pink Floyd reunion.

Trophy Knife, Nice, codeine and 16 others like this.
  7. wigtropolis

Reputations:
    "I wouldn't waste a single one of my precious breaths on that asshole, and I just did. That was a waste of breath. Let's move on."

We are never going to find out his cawk size now

8. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Bahahaha, guarantee you he hates that picture sooooooo bad. :jj: :jj: :jj:

9. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is the irrelevant Rolling Stone who is the only one who really gives a fuck what these irrelevant old fucks think.

nick11, funkface, Droog and 3 others like this.
  10. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't call the one that is selling out outdoor arenas around the world unlikable.

11. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howards Stern has been brainwashed since before birth. He cannot comprehend that Israel is a fucked-up apartheid regime conducting the kind of genocidal campaign on the Palestinians that Israel claims the "Holocaust" was like. Now, if the "Holocaust" was even half true, would any people who so suffered then turn around and conduct a genocidal campaign on another country? How does that add up, exactly? I call bullshit. F Israel. And F Howard with a borrowed AIDS-ridden dick.

BooScaredU, Nice, GloriaGrace and 2 others like this.
  12. EvolvedMarbles

EvolvedMarbles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope Howard re-ups the contract.

So I can hear his response (via Radar) in January

[​IMG]

13. kinneyjames

kinneyjames Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bully pulpit time on Monday

14. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard must be torn on this one. His liberal Hollywood friends are probably anti-Isreal while the rich Palm Beach crowd he wants to get to like him are pro-Isreal. It is a real quandary for him to kiss up to both groups.

15. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wish I could hear the replay.... Oh wait

Petal, WUT7272G7C and Bye You! like this.
  16. tycho1972

tycho1972 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who gives a shit. Waters is an anti-Semitic douche bag. And an unrealistic idiot/idealist who thinks that no war is ever justified. Palestinians murdering your family? Suck it up, you probably deserved it for being Jewish.

I am a big Pink Floyd fan, but I can separate the music from the idiotic political views of Waters.

I will gladly ridicule Stern for a number of things, like his self-imploding of his legacy, his ridiculous wig, his cancer stricken look, his lies or his fame-whore wife. But, his stand against the Boycott Israel crowd is correct.

17. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Looks like Roger will never get to give a kitten from NSAL a forever home.
    "We scratched him off the list Robin" !

18. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:

Reggie had missiles?

19. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    Shut the fuck up.

20. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This has to be a Shed member.
    Twason Wiser3 minutes ago

You should investigate the Stern's charity, North Shore Animal League, and find out where all the donations have gone, if you want to make a real name for yourself.

We’re told that the entire proceeds of Beth's book are supposed to go to the North Shore Animal League animal shelter in New York. Investigating this organization, its’s found to be rated as one of the lowest animal shelters in the nation in percentage of money going towards the animals versus administration (read: salaries; the directors at NSAL all pay themselves high 6-figure salaries there and sponsor million dollar galas for themselves throughout the year) with only approximately 30% of solicited donations going to the animals’ benefit. The Sterns have been beseeching donations from celebrities and former fans for a $9+ million dollar expansion to this organization’s shelter for over 5 years now, but surprisingly there is no breaking ground of the project as yet. There is no published public accountability of the current accumulated donations and expenses of their Bianca Furry Friends efforts over the last 5 years either.

Of course, if the Sterns really had no interest in keeping this simply a vanity exposure project for Beth – she gets to play dress up, get photographed, and make television appearances – they could have easily funded the entire project anonymously years ago, but that would have been the quiet, unnoticed, benevolent, and correct thing to do.

Investigate the author online and you realize very quickly that the near 50-year old Beth Stern has no children of her own, and seems to be using small docile animals as psychological or maternal replacement props for some sort of weird self-attention, self-seeking, celebrity status. Most of the photos of her so-called “rescuing” animals include 10-14 week-old kittens in photo shoots stuck down her dresses with mostly Beth front and center; cute little kittens which would have absolutely no problem being readily adopted at any legitimate animal shelter nor have any need to be fostered for a few weeks at any of the Stern’s mansions.

When will the nation’s media get off the Stern hypocrisy train and investigate this scam?

Oh wait--no one listens to him anymore. Never mind.