ron of "ron and fez" VS. howard, as an interviewer

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by KINGjoe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    I just started listening to the O&A channel and I find O&A to be very funny and entertaining but ron of ron and fez is just the greatest interviewer I think I have ever heard. He interviews people in a way that just keeps you interested and does this without retarded dick questions !!!!AND!!!! he does not cut off the interviewee mid sentence to ask a off the wall unrelated follow-up question.....what say jew?
    bravo to ron and suck a dick howard.......stay 2 days a week you gay bald jew fucker, or just die in a fire and set us free.....

2. Chob

Chob Member

Reputations:
  3. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:

thanks, I figured there was a site for him but I am just fucking lazy LOL rep for you!

4. Chob

Chob Member

Reputations:
    Apparently it prompts you for a password now. That must be new.

5. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Ronny is, without a doubt, the best interviewer on radio. First off, he has an extremely sharp mind AND he goes into the interviews extremely well prepared. Howard, on the other hand, has been asking the same retarded questions for years.

Howard got his reputation as a "good" interviewer back in the 90s because he would throw the interviewees off-balance and get them to blurt stuff out that they normally wouldn't in an interview. He was at his best when he had his old crew fully engaged (Jackie, Fred and Robin). They created an atmosphere where the interviewer forgot the mics were on. Unfortunately the modern Howard relies on sketchy notes from Will (or interns) and talks over guests because he seems to love the sound of his own voice. And don't get me started on Robin--she's forgotten her place and interrupts the flow and actually stops folks from answering. Plus, all the stupid sex questions really set a tone that keeps an interviewer guarded.