Ronald Mund interviewed by Queers4Gears.com

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by nearly.normal, Aug 27, 2012.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://queers4gears.com/2012/08/26/ronnie-mund-the-interview/

[h=1]Ronnie Mund – The Interview[/h] [​IMG]Ronnie the Limo Driver Mund and Q4G's Michael Myers

By now, you all know I’m a huge NASCAR fan but those that follow me on Twitter might have also picked up on the fact that the only thing that rivals my love of racing is my love of the Howard Stern Show.
    I have been a dedicated daily listener since the first day I moved to Chicago in 97. Having grown up in a small Southern town – our radio stations didn’t carry or get Howard. I travel a lot for work – most of it in my car – the Stern Show can be additive.
    Stern is no NASCAR fan, in fact he just doesn’t get it. But one member of his staff who clearly does get it is Ronnie “The Limo Driver†Mund. Ronnie has been a fixture on the show for decades and now tours the country with “Ronnie’s Block Party†– bringing along other folks from the show to interact with Stern Fans.
    The Block Party came to Vegas this weekend – so I took a shot and tried to get an interview with the Stern Show’s Biggest NASCAR Fan. I think DeLana Harvick vouched for me and I was shocked when I got an email from Ronnie about the interview. I have interviewed most of the biggest drivers in NASCAR…… (and the little ones too) but I have never been as nervous as I was when waiting to interview Ronnie. I really want to thank him for the time.
    Which NASCAR Drivers have been in the Stern Compound? Which NASCAR Driver is most like Ronnie? What races has Ronnie been to and where does he have to go next? Has Ronnie tried to convert Howard Stern into a NASCAR fan? Is he going to take his Pace Car to the race track………listen to find out!

Click Play to Listen:
    (embedded link here: http://queers4gears.com/2012/08/26/ronnie-mund-the-interview/)

(you can download the interview by clicking here.)

Make sure you follow Ronnie on Twitter: @RMLimoDriver69 – and for updated about Ronnie’s Block Party click here.

2. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    :bounce: he was nervous interviewing Ronnie :bounce:

3. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sexual tension

4. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    Fucker always looks angry. Even though he's wearing shades, you can tell by that funky wrinkle on his forehead. Grrrrr....It's all make-up & grunting!

5. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
  6. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    That's awesome.:clap:

He should be driving a PaceMaker car.:jj:

7. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    You have to send that to the show!