Ronnie saved Howard from life threatening situation that was all over the news?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HubArkishh, Jun 9, 2013.

1. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:
    On Fine Time, Ronnie implied he saved Howard in a life threatening situation that was all over the news back in the KROCK days, but he wont go into specifics. He just said to do your own research. Anyone know what the fuck he is talking about?

Starts 4:30 in..

[video=youtube;xGgGQ2ltr6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgGQ2ltr6M[/video]

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    The closest thing I can think of is when that guy jumped into Howar'd convertible, but that was hardly life threatening.

3. SMH

SMH Member

Reputations:
    Sorry for the lousy formatting - it's that way at the source...

--

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...ar-threatens-kill-radio-jock-article-1.728946

STERN GETS A BIG SHOCK FAN WITH GUN IN CAR THREATENS TO KILL RADIO JOCK

By Robert Gearty, , Tom Raftery , Virginia Breen AND A.j. Benza / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, April 17, 1996, 12:00 AM

A crazed Howard Stern fan packing a stolen shotgun in his car threatened the radio shockmeister outside his studio yesterday. Screaming, "Hey Howard, I'm going to kick your ass!

" Samuel Callea was arrested after chasing Stern's limousine into a studio loading dock on 58th St. between Park and Madison Aves. about 5:30 a.m., police said.

Callea, 33, of Buffalo, was unarmed but had the unloaded shotgun and four shells in his nearby parked car. "I'm going to kill him," Callea told Stern's driver. While bodyguards ushered the K-Rock radio star to his studio, the limo driver followed Callea back to the suspect's car, parked on Madison Ave. A bodyguard flagged down two city deputy sheriffs on towing duty. Deputy Sheriffs Steven Calzati and Nick Dousmanis radioed city cops and asked Callea if he was armed. "I have a shotgun in my trunk," the sheriffs said Callea replied. They found a rusty, 16-gauge, single-barrel shotgun and four rounds of ammunition in the front passenger seat. The weapon had been stolen in Jacksonville, Ill., but it was not clear how Callea obtained it. "He kept saying all he wanted was an autograph, and that Howard knew who he was and was expecting him," Calzati said. "He seemed like he might have been a little high," Dousmanis added. Capt. Glen Kotowski of the Midtown North Precinct said Callea drove to the city several days ago. He said it was not clear if the sole purpose of his trip was to confront Stern. The suspect's brother, Joe Callea, called him an "idiot.

" Sam Callea is on a disability leave from his job and listens to Stern every day, his brother said. "He's . . . lost his mind," Joe Callea said. "He thinks Howard Stern communicates with him through the radio.
    " Joe Callea said his brother had no arrest record. About the shotgun, he said: "He just carries it with him. He's paranoid.
    " As he was taken to Central Booking yesterday, a smiling Callea shouted to reporters: "Howard Stern's No. 1!
    " Police charged him with criminal possession of stolen property, trespassing and two weapons violations. Stern's syndicated Infinity Broadcasting Corp. show went on the ai

More...
    April 18, 1996
    [h=1]Loss of Station Cited in Stern Fan's Anger[/h] By The Associated Press
    A Buffalo man accused of threatening to kill Howard Stern, the radio talk show host, apparently was angry because Mr. Stern's radio program was no longer carried in the man's hometown, a prosecutor said yesterday.

The man, Samuel Callea, "was angry with Mr. Stern that he went off the air in Buffalo," an assistant district attorney, Leemi Kahng, said at Mr. Callea's arraignment. "He feels he let him down in some way."

Mr. Callea, 32, was arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court on charges of third-degree burglary for following Mr. Stern into a building and third-degree weapons possession because of a stolen shotgun that the police found in his car. Both charges are felonies.

Judge Donna Recant denied the prosecutor's request to have Mr. Callea undergo a psychiatric examination, saying she did not find him delusional. Judge Recant set Mr. Callea's bail at $50,000 and scheduled a hearing for Friday.

Mr. Callea was seized on Tuesday after he followed Mr. Stern into a garage on 58th Street around 5:30 A.M.

Mr. Stern had just left his limousine and was entering the studios of WXRK-FM, from which he broadcasts.

4. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit thats scary

5. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would have guess it was when the homeless guy spit on Beth and Ronnie pushed Howard into the limo and Howard said lets go we'll come back for Beth later. :dontknow:

6. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Scary. Reminds me of
    [​IMG]

7. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Maybe it was when Bianca fell into the pool and was drowning and Ronnie kept Howard from taking off his shoes to jump in and save Bianca?

8. DogStar69

Reputations:
    Reminds me of a sawed of Jugene telling a tall pelican to go upstairs, following the crazy guy, who prolly had no intentions of hurting anyone, and being lucky that cops were around to take care of the rest and lucky that the crazy guy confessed to having a weapon in his car. Ronnie didn't lay a hand on anyone.

9. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If ronnie really wanted to save the wig, he would stop driving him to work & tell the fucker to quit while he has 13 fans left. :dontknow:

10. DogStar69

Reputations:
    fixed.

11. DogStar69

Reputations:
    Scary was when the doorman saved a baby owl and Beth took credit, and then she married Howard so that doorman would respect her.

12. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

I guess the arabs are not as evolved as the wig. :secret:

13. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    He didn't have the shotty on him?!?!?! WORST ASSASSIN EVER!:facepalm:

14. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What a pile of Jew-Gene bullshit.......................

15. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    This