Ronnie the Limo Driver now my hero!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wujekcity, May 29, 2013.

1. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ronnie became my hero when he called out that cunt Lisa G on the wrap up show.........she is the most anti show cast member in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has never TAKEN one for the team, been part of any bit or anything.....the fact now that she says she has IDEAS in her head all the time and she cant sleep at night??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie smelled her out quickly saying it was all cause of her book which finally she admitted, but Ronnie is nuts too thinking she wants to really kiss him! If she didnt have the book coming out, youd never hear from her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant beleive Ronnie is the only one that called her out on her bull shit!!!!!

2. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    OMG some no talent staffer is doing the most to get radio time in order to promote something personal outside the show? OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ronnie sure is quick minded to notice something sly like that.

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lisa G never had anything to gain in the past. Ronnie has always had something to gain by his being a team player. She is just following the protocol.