Rosie O'Donnells Missing Daughter Leaves Home To live With BIRTH MOTHER on Her 18th Birthday….

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Aug 27, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Rosie O'Donnell's missing daughter leaves home to live with BIRTH MOTHER on her 18th birthday - as convicted heroin dealer who hid her plans to blame Tinder in court
    • Chelsea O'Donnell left adoptive mom Rosie's New York home on Monday
    • This was the day of her 18th birthday - and six days after she was found
    • She was reportedly picked up by biological mother, Deanna Micoley, 38
    • Chelsea will now live with Micoley, who gave her up for adoption in 1997
    • Decision made against wishes of Rosie - who had cut off teen financially
    • TV comedian had apparently pleaded with eldest daughter not to leave
    • One day earlier, Rosie's father, Edward, 81, had sadly died from cancer
    • Comes as Steven Sheerer - whose house Chelsea was discovered in on August 18 - has said he relied on Tinder to ensure girl was of legal age
    • Convicted heroin dealer said he planned to use this as defense in court

Rosie O'Donnell's eldest daughter Chelsea - who was found last week after going missing with a convicted heroin dealer - has moved in with the birth mom who gave her up for adoption as a baby.

Chelsea reportedly 'made a decision' to leave her adoptive mother's home in the New York village of Nyack on Monday afternoon - the day of her 18th birthday - to live with 38-year-old Deanna Micoley.

Against Rosie's wishes, she was picked up by Deanna - who had put up her then-infant daughter for adoption in 1997 - and driven to her Wisconsin home, nearly 1,000 miles away, sources told TMZ.

And this time, the troubled teenager - who is one of five siblings - could be absent from Rosie's house permanently. 'This was herchoice,' a representative for Rosie, 53, told Access Hollywood.

Scroll down for video

[​IMG]

+23
    [​IMG]

Left home again: Rosie O'Donnell's eldest daughter Chelsea (left) - who was found last week after going missing - has moved in with her birth mother, Deanna Micoley (right), who gave her up for adoption as a baby

[​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek:

Stressed: Chelsea reportedly 'made a decision' to leave her adopted mother's home in the New York village of Nyack on Monday afternoon - the day of her 18th birthday - to live with Micoley. Above, Rosie is pictured outside her home on Monday - which was also a day after her 81-year-old father, Edward, died from cancer

[​IMG]

:eek:

[​IMG]

HUBBA HUBBA:eek:
    :rolleyes:o_O;)

Suspect: Chelsea's move comes just eight days after the teenager was found in the home of Steven Sheerer (left, in his mug shot, and right), 25, - a known criminal who was previously arrested for endangering a child

Ahead of Chelsea's departure, Rosie - who had lost her 81-year-old father Edward O'Donnell to cancer only one day earlier - had reportedly stopped giving her daughter any financial help.

The TV comedian had also apparently declined to hand over both her birth certificate and social security card. And she had pleaded with her second eldest child not to go and live with Deanna.

Chelsea is yet to publicly give a reason as to why she has reportedly decided to leave her family's home and, instead, move in with Deanna, who was aged 20 when she chose to give up her baby.

Similarly, Rosie has not commented on the reports. Her most recent Twitter post features a photo of her 20-year-old son Parker and other relatives, with the caption: 'my son and my LA family !! #love'.

Chelsea's move on Monday came less than a week after she was found in the home of Steven Sheerer, 25, - a known criminal who was formerly arrested for endangering a child - on August 18.

Earlier on Wednesday, it was revealed that Sheerer - also a convicted heroin dealer - is planning on claiming in court that he relied on Tinder to ensure that the girl was of legal age, TMZ reports.

Sheerer has been charged in connection with Chelsea's high-profile disappearance after police traced the then-17-year-old to his home in in Village Drive in Barnegat, New Jersey, last week.

The suspect, who initially refused to let cops into the house, claims he met Chelsea after her profile popped up in his Tinder feed, which allegedly lead him to believe she was an adult and not a minor.

Users are sorted into age groups on Tinder based off of their Facebook profile. People between the ages of 13 to 17 are grouped together, while those users aged 18 and over are grouped together.

[​IMG]

Happy: Rosie shared this photo of herself and Chelsea on Instagram earlier this year. But her birth mother said on August 20 she questions whether the teen would be better off without all the 'drama' Rosie brings

[​IMG]

Mother's love: One of the few photographs Deanna has with her daughter, before she gave her up for adoption

Treasure: Deanna, who was 20 when she gave up her two-month-old baby girl, continues to hold dear the memory of her daughter, and had contact with her from last November on. They were planning to meet next month, after she turns 18. Deanna is yet to comment on the reports that Chelsea has now moved in with her

[​IMG]
    Plea: During her biological daughter's disappearance, Deanna wrote on Facebook: 'I wish I had her here!':):(

Dlist, reno, Scarlett Ohara and 4 others like this.
  2. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Green Bay? WHAT A FAG!!!!

SalsMasterShake, Snort and jaw_belize like this.
  3. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Can you imagine the hell it must be to live with Rosie and her parade of drugs, alcohol and wives?:bounce:

4. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    I can't. I think sure must be a tyrant..She's rather brutish..

5. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure it wasnt a picnic, but the birth mother is a real piece of work also.

How convenient to take the kid back at 18, lions share of the work is done and if you grow tired, you can put her out.

6. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    That's exactly what I meant.

Scarlett Ohara and PI Nate like this.
  7. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    they shouldn't allow freaks like her to adopt dogs

DrDestouches, scoobyla and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  8. imissalison

imissalison f**k Mutt

Reputations:
    I don't know why, but this makes me smile. The world was a better place when the Wig attacked big headed no talent Rosie.

9. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I know on paper adoption is a good idea, but it seems like most adopted kids have issues with their first defining moment in life is being given away by the person who birthed you.
    I'm sure Chelsea had the best of everything with Rosie but money isn't everything and she needs to find her own way and work things out for herself.

10. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    Has there been any mention of her therapy dog since she returned home? I hope it's okay.

FosterKitten, Jayla, reno and 4 others like this.
  11. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  12. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    this does not sound good..
    I bet her birth mom can't handle her.
    She might run away again too.

13. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    That was Howard at his best. The jellybean head.:hilarious:

14. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She got tired of the "pull my finger" queefing.

Hal E. Burton and TheLACritic like this.
  15. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hopefully mom can pay for her medication. Now that Rosie's cut off the money funnel.

16. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I almost feel sorry for Rosie.
    This Chelsea seems like she's nothing but trouble.
    Seems like she's got adopted kid issues and she's probably going to screw the birth mom over before too long.
    I expect to see her getting locked up shortly.

17. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It won't work out. This kind of thing never does. Troubled kid thinks the grass is greener at her birth mom's, but trouble will ensue there as well.

18. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    That is probably true. If the kid is troubled, the change of scenery is meaningless.

She's bringing the problems with her.

19. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I feel sorry for the feller getting his life ruined by this nasty little girl.

Rescued Owl likes this.
  20. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    In all seriousness, of all the performers in this 3 ring circus, the only one I gave a shit about was the dog. I'd adopt it and give it a real home.