Politics Rush Limbaugh transcript on Hillary's speaking fees

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, May 24, 2016.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you realize that this woman, in the last two years, has made $21 million delivering speeches, mostly to banks? Twenty-one mil! I don't think there's a speech for less than $225,000 on the list, and they're all listed. Some of them are as high as $400,000, but it's generally in that range of 225, 250, up to $400,000. It's every bank you've ever heard of )and then some), and every hedge fund that you've ever heard of (and then some). Every investment house that you've ever heard of. It's $21 million in two years, speeches alone.

Not Bill. This is Hillary. So what's the big deal? Well, most of these speeches are delivered before Wall Street firms. Read: Banks. Who do Bernie Sanders supporters despise? Banks. Corporate America. Hillary Clinton is owned by corporate America. Hillary Clinton's presidency, if it ever happens, has already been bought by corporate America, and who knows what the foreign donors are and how many there are. But that's a $100 million that has been given to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

The Clinton presidency has already been bought -- meaning policies, initiatives, what have you, have already been bought -- by foreign governments, foreign entities, and United States corporate entities and banks. And this is the kind of thing that your average left-wing Democrat voter is going to learn. There are enough Democrat websites out there ticked off at Hillary over this; they're gonna report it. The Drive-Bys won't. They won't make a big deal of it, but some of the other left-wing blogs will.

Democrat voters are gonna hear about it, and it's gonna tick 'em off. And there's a related story. What is this? Something... Let me find this. They're shocked out there that something like 20% of Bernie voters claim they're gonna vote for Trump now or some such thing. I just printed this out, I just put it in the Stack, and I can't remember exactly where I put it in here. But it is... They're stunned over all of this. She's in trouble with Hispanics where she really needs to win big.

Meanwhile, Obama is over apologizing again, posing for pictures in front of dead communists. He did Che Guevara in Cuba. Now he's posing in front statues, whatever, of Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. So it's all adding up here that Mrs. Clinton is in deep trouble, and she knows it. That's why she's running around talking about how polls don't matter. So we get to all this in due course.

RUSH: $21 million. Corporate America bought Hillary $21 million in speeches. They were 20-minute speeches, I should add. These are not hour-and-a-half stand-up routines. This is 20, maybe 25 minutes of scripted stuff. You know what? She goes in there, and I don't even know what kind of audiences she draws. Probably bank directors require a certain number of people to show up. You know what she does in there. The reason she won't release transcripts is she goes in there and lauds the banks.

She goes in... I mean, she sings for her supper. She goes in there and they tells about how great she thinks the banks are and applauds them for all the work they're doing to try to spread home ownership to everybody, including people that can't afford it. I guarantee you, she's not in there ripping 'em. She's not in there criticizing them like she is on the campaign trail. She probably goes in there and has her private powwow with the bigwigs before making the speech for the whole executive team, and she says to them, "Look, you gotta understand:

"Out there on the campaign trail, I gotta hit you. But believe me, I don't mean it. It's not personal. I gotta do it, you understand?" And they say, "Of course, Mrs. Clinton! Of course, we understand. It's not about that. It's about after you get elected, what you're gonna do for us. All this other stuff, we don't care. We don't care. Just remember for when you're in the White House why you're here." Twenty minutes, 25 minutes, and $21 million in two years. You know as well as I do your average left-wing lunatic Democrat voter, this is gonna set them off on all kinds of levels.

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
  3. knuckle_hedd

knuckle_hedd loving life!

Reputations:
    21 Mil is a fucking shitload of oxys..

4. gitchasum

gitchasum Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sounds like he is jealous.

5. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    Rush is mad jelly :cash::pillz:

bigbearballs, Mulletude and O Face like this.
  6. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think anybody held a gun to their heads and made them pay $400k for a 20 minute speech. It's America, since when did Rush turn against Capitalism?

Asshat, RH Goatcabin, ARM and 9 others like this.
  7. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's called a "bribe". What services are being exchanged here?

image.jpeg

oldpaddy, Turtle Man, Wiggie and 16 others like this.
  8. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've decided to get behind Gary Johnson.

Seriously. Former New Mexico Gov. He's going to be the third-party Libertarian candidate. And he's polling now at 10 percent. If he gets to 15, he gets in the debates.

Read his stances on issues. Love him on taxes and social issues. And for you gun lovers, he's very pro-gun.

Heard him on the Adam Carolla show the other day and he sounded smart and sensible. People need to start paying attention to him.

FishySausage, Lemmy, yaddc and 10 others like this.
  9. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is Bernie beating her over the head with this every chance he gets?

10. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Asshat, Hand Banana, DuckDong and 9 others like this.
  11. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Gotta love the fat guy for wanting to help out Hillary.

12. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:

It's a bribe dopey. You think they actually wanted to hear her talk? It's buying influence.

OV, Turtle Man, CrucifiedAGT and 11 others like this.
  13. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    I.Love.Rush.

14. puncher

puncher VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I am far from being a Hillary fan..in fact, I wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher. Still...the greatest thing to happen to Limbaugh was the Clinton's. I remember when Bill was elected, and Rush did his "America held hostage" act on the radio and he drew millions of fans. I haven't listened to the guy in years, but when I did it was all about the Clintons. I guess things haven't changed for him and his program.

Its hard for Hillary to try to be "the common man", yet be making millions off of all those speeches. Only in America.

15. Chiusano

Chiusano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Speeches, "board of director" seats, lobbying gigs etc are all $$ par for the course for everyone that leaves public office.

They should report on everyone else as much as they do her grift.

Mulletude likes this.
  16. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's her salary ?

17. kingofallmessicans

kingofallmessicans Sandy Cunt

Reputations:
    He's right. You can make fun of him for being fat, deaf, and addicted to drugs, but he's right about this.

OV, CrucifiedAGT, TeeDonkey and 3 others like this.
  18. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    No, because I think he's already been threatened.

Mulletude and fredrogers like this.
  19. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    I don't know him per se, but I do vote Libertarian every chance I get. Except I haven't done so in a Presidential election. Closest I came to that was voting for Ross Perot, and that didn't end well. I DID feel good voting for him though!

20. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    I think he's a schmuck, but what's he running for again?

Turtle Man and Rockside7 like this.