Russell Wilson: God made me throw Super Bowl INT, not have sex with Ciara

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by broccoli rob, Jul 10, 2015.

1. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    Super Bowl team Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson says God spoke to him after that fateful interception at the end of Super Bowl XLIX.

“The play happens, and they pick the ball off. And I take three steps,” Wilson said. “And on the third step God says to me, ‘I’m using you. . . . I want to see how you respond. But most importantly I want them to see how you respond.”

Wilson also into detail about his decision to abstain from pre-marital sex with Ciara, saying that the couple came to the decision early on in their relationship while she was on tour. Ciara has a kid with rapper, Nayvadius Cash — more commonly known by his rap name, Future :c

"She was in the dressing room getting ready to go before she went on stage, and she was sitting there, and God spoke to me and said, ‘I need you to lead her.’ And I was like, ‘Really?’ And he was like, ‘No, I want you to lead her.’ So I told her, ‘What would you do if we took all of that extra stuff off the table and just did it Jesus’ way?’ And she was relieved.’”

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/07/07/...and-i-arent-having-sex-after-god-spoke-to-me/
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-to-him-right-after-super-bowl-interception/

:snicker: What is wrong with this guy? Abstaining from sex with Ciara? This Ciara? :spingay:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    SillyOldMan and DarkFriday like this.
  2. JRoyle411

JRoyle411 I want to live in a hamburger bun.

Reputations:
    He's just doing his due diligence with Ciara......doesn't want another succubus on his hands:

[​IMG]

SillyOldMan, Slow, DarkFriday and 3 others like this.
  3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Nayvadius

What kind of black name is that? Where's the comma to the top? :dontknow:

DarkFriday and babybear like this.
  4. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Ciara is one of rapper Futures 4 baby mamas..FOUR different women... and she was also with 50 cent... Like this chick doesn't want to get fucked? Its Russell Wilsons decision not to have sex...

Chicago radio host Dan Bernstein hit it right on the head:

“If you start to piece this all together, I think you come away with a pretty easy-to-reach conclusion here," he said. "The whole thing. Don't you? Don't you just wish he could feel comfortable enough to be a little more truthful with all of it?” “

I would just say, ‘Russell, it's OK. It's OK.’” After Boers seemed to miss Bernstein's point, Bernstein continued: "I don't think you're quite getting what I am getting at. Put the pieces together. The whole Russell Wilson thing — all of the artifice here. Everything that's going on. All the strangeness. All of the stuff with the first wife, and the discomfort there ... and this isn't a new pattern,” he said. “And I understand there were times past where you felt you had to live a lie. This isn't that time. This is quite the opposite of that; you don't have to live a lie. You don't have to be artificial.”

"My point is this: With every day that goes by, we live in a world that is much more understanding and much more supportive and would just say, 'OK, that's cool and get on with the football.' “I don't think this one is too tough. Based on the evidence presented. Do you have enough for Tom Cruise?”

ZosoHitler likes this.
  5. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Nayvadius is...original, i'll give him that :snicker:

6. Bye You!

Reputations:
    It rhymes with radius :grad:

broccoli rob likes this.
  7. Bye You!

Reputations:
    What's he saying, Robin?

scoobyla likes this.
  8. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Seahawks should cut their nose tackle and just sign this guy:

hes implying Russell Wilson is gay...

9. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking piece of shit.

10. Bye You!

Reputations:
    :hhh:

11. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    I always find it funny when religious types, especially celebrity religious types, think they are SO fucking important that instead of dealing with all the issues of the world, God is talking to them. In the middle of the Super Bowl no less.

"Hey, Russell. This is God. This Super Bowl is about you, I have chosen you to manifest my will... I dont give a shit about anyone else here, I am going to make this play happen because I am using you, I want to see how you respond."

Surely this is all for me..me, me, me... I... I.. I am so fucking important...

fucking dipshit...

12. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Hero

13. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    Either

:bsflag:

or

:gayflag:

14. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wasn't she rumored to be a tranny till she got pregnant?

15. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Russell Wilson or Ciara?

16. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    lol...Ciara

17. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    so stupid

18. Humongous

Humongous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I vote B.S. Around Superbowl time he supposedly had three different women on the hook at the same time and each one thought they were the only one. He is a pussy hound.

19. imissalison

imissalison f**k Mutt

Reputations:
    Supposedly Golden Tate is is on the Detroit Lions and not the Seahawks, is because he boned R Wilson's ex- wife. Weird stuff with this guy.

20. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    HERE’S WHAT OUR SOURCE WHO WAS CLOSE TO WILSON AT WISCONSIN HAD TO SAY, “I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM AND HIS WIFE SINCE OUR MADISON DAYS. THE TWO HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCH LIVING SEPARATELY SINCE THE SUPERBOWL. THEY DRIFTED APART, BUT THE STRANGE THING IS, THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WHISPERS HE PLAYED FOR THE OTHER TEAM. THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HE’S THE ONE FILING FOR DIVORCE IS VERY TELLING” SAID OUR SOURCE. I THINK AT SOME POINT RUMORS LIKE THESE ALWAYS FIND THEIR WAY TO THE NET.

Not only is there no guarantee that source exists, but also the anonymous source can’t even come up with better evidence than “there have always been whispers he played for the other team.” And, he filed for divorce. So, these (maybe-existing) rumors must be true!

Then, just a few weeks later, Owens posts about Golden Tate sleeping with Wilson’s wife.

NOW WE’RE BEING TOLD, ALLEGEDLY, WHAT THE REAL STORY IS. OUR SOURCES TELL US GOLDEN TATE AND WILSON’S WIFE WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR, AND IT EVENTUALLY WAS REVEALED TO RUSSELL. NOW GOLDEN TATE IS WITH THE DETROIT LIONS, AND RUSSELL WILSON FILED FOR DIVORCE, AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER LIFE PARTNER. TEAMMATES SHOULD NEVER CROSS THAT LINE.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/clown...-then-that-golden-tate-had-sex-with-his-wife/

RonHeinzkaboot and imissalison like this.