Politics Sadiq Khan celebrates the end of Ramadan with thousands of Muslims in London

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by thegroovologist, Jul 12, 2016.

1. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...spreading fucking Muslim propaganda >>>

"Thousands of revellers fill London's Trafalgar Square for a momentous day of Eid celebrations with the capital's first Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan
    • Sadiq Khan, elected the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital in May, led the celebrations in London
    • This year, the end of Ramadan was marked with a celebration of the achievements of Muslim women
    • In the capital's famous Trafalgar Square thousands danced to live music performances and took Arabic art lessons
    • British TV presenter Konnie Huq introduced the Mayor on stage, who took a selfie with the large crowd behind them
    • He made a speech about inclusion, saying, 'London is a city where you can be who you are and be welcomed'
    • And added Muslims have to show the world that 'people who give our faith a bad name' do not do it in their's
    By Francis Scott For Mailonline

London hosted a particularly momentous Eid al-Fitr festival today as the city's first Muslim mayor joined thousands of revellers of all faiths and backgrounds to join in with the festivities.

A large stage was erected in in Trafalgar Square featuring live performances, and a variety of free activities were on offer including lessons in Arabic art and geometry.

Merrymakers in the capital were also entertained by Sadiq Khan, who was elected the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital in May.

British TV Presenter Konnie Huq introduced Mr Khan to loud cheers, and he posted a selfie on Twitter with a large crowd in the background.

This year, the end of Ramadan was marked with a celebration of the achievements of Muslim women.

There are nearly three million Muslims in the UK, and the London event was the culmination of festivities that started on Tuesday after the 30-day fast of Ramadan ended for worshipers.

He said: 'London is the greatest city in the world. We are the most diverse city in the world. London is a city where you can be who you are and you can be welcomed.

'This Ramadan lets be honest, it's been hard. I've been fasting for 19 hours. But you know, I will never forget this Ramadan, my first as the Mayor of London.'

Yet he also added that the city is also facing challenges as racism appeared to be on the increase.

He said: 'In the last three weeks I'm sad to say we have seen a rise in racist crimes. We have seen people trying to divide our communities.'

The Mayor was referring to the recent spike in reported hate crimes and incidents surrounding the weeks of the EU referendum.

Figures released by the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC) show that more than 3,000 hate crimes were reported to police in the second half of June - a rise of 42% compared to last year.

Mr Khan said that the country has seen people trying to 'sow the divisions of hate', but his message to them was that 'you will not divide us'.

The politician also stated: 'If we're honest, there are some people who give our faith a bad name. There are some people - criminals - who do bad things and use the name of Islam to justify what they do.

'And you know what, we have got to make sure the world knows they do not do this in our name.

'So my message is simple, London is the greatest city in the world, you are welcome here and it's going to stay that way.'

The Mayor then roped Mrs Huq back on stage to take a selfie in front of the crowd, and claimed he would send it to Hillary Clinton, Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo, and Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau to prove that London is the 'greatest'. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rn-world-s-major-Muslim-mayor-Sadiq-Khan.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---

[​IMG]

2. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Can you imagine the smell?

Slow, Sickboy, 800dollarwine and 12 others like this.
  3. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  4. thegroovologist

Reputations:

5. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    One of his relatives just went into rehab.

6. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    How long before all the wealthy leave and it changes from the greatest city to the poorest city in the world ?

8. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    I'm a pretty open-minded and tolerant person, but the spread of Islamic religious tradition scares the poo outta me. I don't think even a plurality of Muslim ppl support violent Salafi Jihadism, but it's more than a tiny minority, effectively terrifying and gets amalgamated by necessity with all other Muslim sects simply because most Muslims tend to be far more observant and adherent to their faith and holy book than the world's Christians, Jews etc. And the influx of Muslim immigrants into western nations tend to come from countries where religion has not yet been moderated by outside scientific and democratic forces.

Plus, I can't quite get past my disgust whenever I see a girl/woman with her hair covered in the summer heat. I so badly wanna say to her "Go tell your brothers and fathers to cover their own damn hair. It's making me horny and I might get out of control and violate them. "

9. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Sickboy likes this.
  10. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Glad I don't live in Europe, with Euro fag problems.

loogaroo, FeetToTaste and Santori like this.
  11. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    I don't see any diversity.

SternsEgo, Slow, Dave Jones and 3 others like this.
  12. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. Pelicanman

Pelicanman Engorged Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Achievements of Muslim women? Is not being stoned the criteria for success?

Hough and Santori like this.
  14. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    the muslims are celebrating their soon to be conquest of the weak and effeminate west! :woot:

15. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    [cued up]
    >>>

jaw_belize likes this.
  16. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm sure this will lead to the first successful, peaceful and tolerant Muslim society once they become the majority.

Pelicanman and thegroovologist like this.
  17. MadWoman777

MadWoman777 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Any chance soap and water are part of the ending rituals?

18. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    were any hot womens raped

19. Santori

Santori Piece of Shit Gold

Reputations:
    According to the press, it only happens with rich frat boys who plays sports.

Summer and Hough like this.
  20. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oh