Saints/Pelicans 80 yr old billionaire owner and family (step mom)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hillbilly, Jan 22, 2015.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    are in a fight. He remarried and his children are requesting a competency hearing. He has banned his children and grand children. Going to get ugly. Howard related because Howie's kids will be in the same boat with Beth one day.

http://theadvocate.com/news/weeklies/11402874-125/tom-benson-is-incapacitated-daughter

"Benson on Wednesday revealed that he wanted his third wife —Gayle, whom he married in 2004 — to take control of his sports properties upon his death, setting the stage for a battle over the professional sports teams between Gayle and his daughter, granddaughter and grandson. "

An exhibit in the court filing shows Benson sent a signed letter on Dec. 27 to his relatives saying they had become “offensive” and did not “act in an appropriate manner,” creating a heartbreaking family situation he would not tolerate. He then demanded they cease all contact with him, and he banned them from entering Saints and Pelicans facilities or attending games. He also banned them from offices, car dealerships and television facilities he owns.

Gayle Benson has removed photographs of Tom Benson’s family members that were once prominently displayed. She also allegedly prevented him from spending Christmas with his “immediate” family by scheduling an event with certain employees and their relatives.

Domo Cup likes this.
  2. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He just ponied up $11 million to upgrade the stadium next to the Football Hall of Fame. (It's owned by Canton City Schools). It will be renamed Hall of Fame Field at Tom Benson Stadium.

[​IMG]

3. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    The daughters office is already cleaned out.

4. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The step mom removing all of his children/grand kids pics too. I bet she is like Beth with 100's of pics of herself all over the mansion.

5. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard related cause he is a pelican? :dontknow:

octex, reno, ravenrules and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd tap Rita. :dontknow:

7. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Kids of the filthy rich have the worst sense of entitlement. Sometimes, weird things happen and a goofy wife might take advantage of an old coot's depleting brain cells, but on the other side of the spectrum you have guys like Aaron Spelling. I used to have a hard time understanding why someone worth $1B would completely cut his kids out. But now that I have what seems to me like a lot of assets, I'm not so thrilled about the idea of it all going to family. I don't have my own kids, but I have a daughter we adopted at 12, and a foster daughter who is 16. We both have siblings and nieces and nephews, but none of them are deserving of a windfall from anyone. It's hard to imagine our adopted child getting all of our assets. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and it would all be in the hands of charlatans in short order. If I had enough to start a self-sustaining foundation, I would just do that and have the money used to help hard working people who have fallen on bad times due to circumstances beyond their control. I'm starting to think we should just blow it all and die with debt.

rockstarhair, AmishGirl and hillbilly like this.
  8. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tom Benson's wife should teach a class at the Learning Annex. This woman is a 7th degree, Master-Level Gold Digger! Beefy is a mere Padawan in comparison.

AmishGirl likes this.
  9. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still can't believe they changed the name of the team to the Pelicans

ravenrules likes this.
  10. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck him

11. jaw_belize

Reputations:
    And his kids

12. jaw_belize

Reputations:
    And his wife

13. jaw_belize

Reputations:
    Fuck Sean Payton

14. jaw_belize

Reputations:
    Fuck Drew Brees

15. jaw_belize

Reputations:
    Fuck new Orleans

16. jaw_belize

Reputations:
    Fuck all of em

17. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    How many cats does she foster?

reno and Dick Nipaolo like this.
  18. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have always said that whatever I earn will NOT go to my kids (assuming I have some in the future). Not because I am a greedy mofo, but because I would never be such a cruel prick as to deprive them of the feeling of satisfaction, self worth and pride in earning it themselves or, at the very least, being their own person who made their way in life without living under daddy's shadow.

I would support them with a paid education, business loans and personal loans, but I would NEVER just give them a giant handout. That is the perfect way to ensure your kids are just as selfish, cruel, lazy, spoiled and conceited as most of the kids of rich parents were I knew when I was growing up.

Howard related: I hadn't considered the brocade and report that we have awaiting us when Howard dies. He will most likely have been off the radio for years at that point, and assuming Beff sticks it out, his name and legacy will come storming back into the news as a bitter will fight ensues between Beff who feels entitled to the whole estate because she had to live with the ugly fuck and pretend to actually care about him - not to mention sucking his shriveled old man cock and look at his disgusting birthing hips.... and the daughters who will feel entitled because not only are they blood relatives, but they suffered their cocksucker dad ditching mom and picking up some vapid blonde hoochie and making a mockery of himself and the family.

What a rotting cesspool of bitterness that will be. The schadenfreude will be epic!

19. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I want to help people in my life make better lives for themselves. The problem is that the ones who have little wouldn't benefit from a windfall. They'd be happy as hell, think their troubles are over, and be broke again in short order because the reason they have nothing is that they're stupid. My niece grew up in a shitty household. We did everything to try to get her to live with us. We had her dad on board but her idiot mom refused after my niece threw a fit. Three years later my niece is 17, pregnant, and her 20 year old boyfriend is in jail. Giving her money won't really help her. she made her choice and apparently doesn't mind the welfare life. The people doing well don't NEED my money.

We're going to continue fostering and I hope the seeds we plant lead to smart decisions and we can spend money helping them help themselves. I want to help someone who is working hard and struggling buy a house. I'd pay for daycare for my niece if she goes to college or some sort of training to get a marketable skill.