Sal fucks up again

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MarvelComics85, Jan 15, 2013.

1. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe anyone missed this on the listening thread:

From MarksFriggin'

After the break Howard came right back and said he had the top 5 songs. Howard said number 5 was Thrift Shop. He said the Lumineers came in at number 4 and Taylor Swift was number 3. Howard said that number 2 was Bruno Mars. Howard said number 1 was another Bruno Mars song. He played both which were the exact same song. Howard said that's Sal who is in charge of the top 5. Howard asked how he did that. Sal said that Scott put them in and he's checking on it now. Howard said the two of them should just quit. Sal said sometimes the mouse copies over onto number 1. Howard said Scott just fixed it. Howard said he must have screwed it up. Howard said number 2 was Rihanna with ''Diamonds'' and Bruno Mars was at number 1.

Howard said he was trying to do that in a professional manner. He said that Sal blames Scott and then blames him and his mouse. Howard said it turns out when he thinks it's someone else's fault around there it's actually his own fault.

Howard said they'll play the rest tomorrow. George said they'll have Jeremy Savage look into the system to see when that thing was manipulated. Howard said Sal is going to get things done around there. He said he's been thinking about Sal all weekend. Howard said he was sending stuff to Fred all weekend. He said that he wants to get things going around there and he had pieces of paper hanging all over his walls. He said it was like when Claire Danes had paper hanging on the wall in Homeland.

2. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I'm just finishing up Jasons weed segment. You said Sal & Scott fucked up...Impossible :jj:

3. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know about that software but there's a good chance Sal was right about Howard click-dragging clips on top of one another by accident. My mom always used to do that when she was first learning to use a computer.

4. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Lotus Notes.

5. Horff

Horff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard needs to hire a guy to click his mouse for him