Sally: Take my hand..travel cross south land !!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Bob Lablaw, May 16, 2013.

1. Bob Lablaw

Bob Lablaw New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Put out the fire, and don't ​look past my shoulder!

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Another brilliant thread from this idiot

3. Kanye West

Kanye West Yeezus!

Reputations:
    i will await oderuses response

4. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Wow I'm still recovering from last night. So me and my sister went out and were looking for some cheap happy hour places and ended up picking Friday's but fuck me I ended up spending over forty bucks. Some happy hour that was! Well three bars and many shots later I ended up at west park dancing like ahhippie to some hippy music band. That's the last thing I remember.
    I woke up still thrashed this morning in a some random driveway in Cleveland.my glasses were missing and I was in my sisters back seat and it was covered in my puke. I walked in to the house which all the furniture was from the fifties. Soccreepy. I was still so drunk and horny that my plan was to just get in to bed with any guy that was there and touch him. So If no guys were there I was going to go in the neighbors house

Well I go in to one bedroom and accidently stumble and I tripped on the door and shut it and I got up to try to Open it and there's no door knob on it! I started panicking and I said OMG I'm in another house of horrers like those girls! That got kidnapped! So I started pounding on the door saying help but no one came so I jumped out window and fell in a bush.
    I was all Scratched up and I hurt my butt bone pretty bad I walked back in to the house and went in the house sAnd found my sister and said how did we end up in Cleveland and she said were in westlake and passed back out. I finally went in tthe basement laid down on a pile of clothes and masturbated for ten minutes. I was not able to cum and I passed out with my pants open.

5. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
    this is some fucking bullshit

6. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    Sally B ?

7. jonpow

jonpow Tennessee Jed VIP

Reputations:
    •a bit of how's your father – ball – balls deep – bang – beast – beat – beat cakes – beat cheeks – bed – be with – blaze – boff – boink – bone – break off – bugger – buggering – bump fuzzies – bump nasties – bump uglies – chopped up – copious amounts of booty sex – cowgirl – creep – cut – cut friends – dance – diddle – dig out – dip (one's) wick – do – doink – do it – do the horizontal bop – do the nasty – double bag – duke – DVA – earn (one's) red wings – fire – fluff – frequent – friends for cut – frombe – fubb – fuck – fuck for ol' glory – fuck (one's) brains out – fug – geit – get any – get down and dirty – get guts – get it on – get laid – get lucky – get mounted – get on – get (one's) hump on – get (one's) redwings – get (one's) tip wet – get some booty – get some stankie on the hang down – get some stank on (one's) hang low – get some stank on the hang down – give 'er the bone – give it to – give it up – give the business – go all the way – go at it – grease – GTD – happy happy – have – have a go – hemped up – hide the sausage – hit – hit a home run – hit it – hit it raw – hit skins – hit that – hizzit the skizzins – home run – horizontal bop – horizontal refreshment – hose – hot beef injection – hump – intercorpse – it – Jeep – Jello sex – jelly roll – jiffy stiffy – jig-jig – juicy – kertang – kick it – knee deep – knock boots – knock it out – know in the biblical sense – let (one) hit it – make babies – make the beast with two backs – make woopie – monkey love – nail – nooner – old in-out, the – pile – pipe – play hide the salami – plow – poke – poon – poonj – poo tang – pootie tang – pork – pound – pound the duck – pound the punanni pavement – pull ass – pull a train – put out – put your feet on my rug – quickie – rail – ram – raw dog – ride – ride (one's) dick – ride the flagpole – rock and roll – root – run train – scat – schtupp – score – screw – screwed – scrog – scromp – scuff – serve – sex – shaboink – shag – shine it – skrog – skronk – slap and tickle – slap uglies – slay – sleep with – smack – smash – smush – snatch – spank – squeak – stang – stay – stink on the hang down – storm the cotton gin – stump-broke – sucky fucky – swack – take a bean out of – take it out in trade – take old one eye to the optometrist – tap ass – tap that ass – threesie – trim – triz – twerk something – wax ass – yiff – you-know-what

8. Bob Lablaw

Bob Lablaw New Member Banned User

Reputations:

Focus more on earning above ​the poverty threshold, geek.