Salma Hayek is married to this guy!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Sep 28, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did she ever hit the jackpot. Nothing serious, just the son 59th richest man in the world who is worth about 13 billion dollars.

[​IMG]

French luxury goods mogul Francois Pinault is the majority shareholder of PPR, the fashion conglomerate that owns high-end fashion houses including Gucci, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen and Yves Saint Laurent. The group also owns sports and lifestyle brands Puma and Volcom. Pinault is 100% owner of Christie's, which sold $4.9 billion of art at auction in 2011, rebounding 14% year on year. Pinault's [...] more

[​IMG]
    [h=1]Francois Pinault & family[/h]Net Worth $13 B As of March 2012Follow (28)

[h=6]At a Glance[/h]
    • Source of Wealth: Retail, Self-made
    • Residence: Paris, France
    • Country of Citizenship: France
    • Education: Drop Out, High School
    • Marital Status: Married
    • Children: 3

[h=6]Forbes Lists[/h]#59 Forbes Billionaires

2. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    its all about the cash

3. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    She has to fondle old swinging balls.

4. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Henri has been around the block, he had a baby with Supermodel, Linda Evangelista who doesn't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day. Beth doesn't get out of bed for less than than $10,000 day either. Does that make her a Supermodoe.
    10/02/11
    Linda Evangelista reportedly shocked Manhattan Family Court on Monday, asking baby daddy Francois-Henri Pinault to pay $46,000 in child support per month, according to the New York Post.Evangelista claims she needs the hefty sum to pay for nannies and armed chauffeurs to take care of her son, four-year-old Augustin. However, Support Magistrate Matthew Troy told the supermodel, "That would probably be the largest support order in the history of the Family Court." Doesn't he know that he's talking to the woman who doesn't wake up for less than $10,000 a day?Speaking of, the Post adds, the judge inquired about Evangelista's current employment, to which she responded that she sometimes puts in 16-hour shifts and, "On days when I do not work, I am working on my image."Just last month, the New York Post confirmed that French businessman and CEO of PPR Pinault was indeed the father of Evangelista's baby.She repeatedly refused to reveal who it was, initially saying it was "a New York architect," but Pinault's name started circulating in 2007, thanks to Page Six. At the time, Didier Fernandez of DNA Model Management, told People.com, "Not true. [Evangelista] has never said who the father is."But Page Six was still hot on the trail of Evangelista's personal life and spotted Evangelista heading to court in early July to set up a support agreement with Augustin's dad:
    The Manhattan magistrate's court action confirms that the two-timing Pinault -- CEO of the $28 billion conglomerate that owns Gucci, Bottega Veneta and Yves St. Laurent -- is the daddy to two 4-year-olds by different world-famous beauties.​
    One -- Augustin, and the other -- Valentina, Pinault's daughter with wife Salma Hayek.No agreement was reached then and given Evangelista's latest request, it seems unlikely that there will be an arrangement now. So look out for a trial come fall.

[​IMG]

5. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Money is the great pussy equalizer . . .

- - -

P.S. Just ask Howard . . .

6. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    And people say women aren't whores who sell themselves to the highest bidder...

7. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure everytime Salma looks at his checkbook, the hubby suddenly looks like the hot supermodel type.

That's what being super rich does for a guy. Literally makes some women act stupid.

8. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    "Money makes you handsomer."

-- Mickey Rooney, when asked how he managed to marry some of the worlds great beauties like Ava Gardner.

9. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    ....and the closets full of purses, shoes and clothes...she can go into a Gucci shop and grab shit off the rack like a housewife on Supermarket Sweep.

10. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    With his money, I get a feeling she could use Hermes scarves like toilet paper..

11. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This is what Francois Pinault bought with his $14.5 billion. Not bad if you ask me.

[​IMG]

12. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I love when these broads say a sense of humor is most important.

I'm sure Mr. Pinault is a real cut up. :rolleye:

13. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Salma Hayek isn't like most actresses in Hollywood -- or women worldwide, for that matter -- who evaluates every morsel she puts in her mouth. In fact, the Mexican-born mom happily indulges, boasting that she pushes "the limit of chubbiness at all times.""I'm not a skinny girl," the Savages star, 46, admits in the October issue of More magazine, on newsstands now. "Everybody has a weakness -- mine is food. If you love food and you love red wine and they put you in France, you're in a good place and you’re in a bad place at the same time."
    To allow herself to indulge guilt-free, Hayek, married to 4-year-old daughter Valentina's dad Francois-Henri Pinault, steps on the scale daily. "You have to weigh yourself every day, and you have to have an alarm number. When you get to that number, you have to start putting it in reverse," says Hayek, who keeps her figure in check by dieting moreso than exercise. "I don't have stamina in exercise . . . but I have it in life."
    Hayek tells More her husband Pinault -- the French CEO of luxury-brands firm PPR, which handles Gucci and Balenciaga -- keeps her motivated to keep an eye on the scale. "I think if I was not in love, I would probably let myself go faster. Love gives me the vanity to continue. I'm not necessarily vain, but when I gained 50-something pounds in the pregnancy, it did something to me. Since then, at least I make an effort," the actress admits.PHOTOS: Salma and her billionaire manTogether for three years, Hayek and Pinault, 50, keep their marriage spicy by -- yes -- sexting. "Of course, I can show you a text that would surprise you," Hayek told More's interviewer during their chat. "I can show you a thousand things. But I'm not going to."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...es-about-her-chubbiness-2012269#ixzz27oKvzrNf

[​IMG]

She's not as hot as once was but for 46 she looks pretty damn good.

14. Mr Doodle

Mr Doodle Active Member

Reputations:
    If I were a billionaire I wouldn't be nailing 40 year olds, Salma will hit the wall in 5 years. I'd go for a hot 25 yr old or so.

15. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Its a genetic fact that all women are whores.

All wars, crime and problem in the world is thanks to women and their manipulative psychotic hunger to control the world.

Just spread your legs and shut up!

16. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    That's easy to say, but the reality is that Salma is richer that 99.9% of people North and South America combined.

In general, women prefer a confident man over some spineless, whiny bitch who battles with feelings of inadequacy. Maybe Salma found charm in some cock sure alpha male who doesn't find her wealth or fame intimidating. Just a possibility.

17. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Clearly, Francois made a bad choice. I mean there's no way this woman would be any fun in bed.

[​IMG]

18. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    man i wish i were a starving african baby, so she would flop one of them big ol' titties in my mouth. what a lucky bastard.

19. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  20. Ice Hole

Ice Hole Active Member

Reputations:
    I doubt it. Salma, so far, is aging as well as Raquel Welch and Tippi Hedron.