Sal's Baba Booey dance makes TTAC website

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Jan 26, 2014.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
  2. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That is pretty funny!! :hilarious:
    more laughs in this clip that I've had in the last 8 yrs of the HSS!

3. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love Sal! Too bad he's been severely neutered.

It's clear that everyone has read the corporate social media policy as well as the LONG list of things they're not permitted to talk about and the list of words they're no longer allowed to say.

Sal and Richard - just like Stuttering John, KC and Artie in the past - are/were essential support players which Howie so desperately needs in order to make the show funny. For some reason, Sal and Richard are no longer in the studio that much and now Howie has to carry the show all himself. Contrary to what Howie has said, he can NOT do the show all by himself, he needs a lot of help. And notice I didn't include Blobbin anywhere in the equation because she doesn't help the show (unless they are ripping on her which doesn't happen anymore).

More unrestrained, unedited Sal, and unwashed redneck dullard Richard! (or as Gary the Retard says his name: Michard).

4. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sal is hysterical, but lacks the PC gene so Howard keeps him out. It's too big of a risk of him making a racist or sexist joke and Hollywood Howard would feel the repercussions from his friends.

But attest he employees Lisa Jew G and Elisa the manfaced beast as writers.

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It really is quite different from years past. On the E! show I would see several of the staff in the studio all the time. They'd just saunter in and start talking. Now it's lonely Howard and Benji. There isn't even any camera crew now. Ironic Howard is stuck in there with one of his least favorite people to be near, and Fred is a nearly mute.

6. misslady85

misslady85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is one of the first things I watched when I got HTV. I laughed for hours. Didn't he fall off a stage doing this?